Chappelle getting tackled on stage

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Surprised this didn't get posted yet. I think it's hilarious the idiot got a running start and did an effective spear yet was too weak compared to Chappelle to take him down with the initial hit, Dave almost shrugged that off lol. I also love how they are curb stomping this guy in the back and they clearly broke his arm and all Chappelle does is goes and watches haha.

Hard not to like that guy yet the left hates him and the LA DA is refusing to press felony charges. Guy got off with a misdemeanor even though he had a fake gun in hand with a retractable knife. Unbelievable.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Surprised this didn't get posted yet. I think it's hilarious the idiot got a running start and did an effective spear yet was too weak compared to Chappelle to take him down with the initial hit, Dave almost shrugged that off lol. I also love how they are curb stomping this guy in the back and they clearly broke his arm and all Chappelle does is goes and watches haha.

Hard not to like that guy yet the left hates him and the LA DA is refusing to press felony charges. Guy got off with a misdemeanor even though he had a fake gun in hand with a retractable knife. Unbelievable.

You can hardly call that tackle… more like caused Chapelle to trip over his own feet….You can see that guy was a weak cuck… if you look closely, you can see his mask and scarring from booster shots…. Lmaooo

Myfast

ɯʎsloʍ
Established Member
When keeping it real goes wrong.

sayreal.jpg

Established Member
Thats the first time I saw the Will Smith girl slap. Thats it? Chris Rock had his hands behind his back and took the shot. It's like, wow, that's it? All you got, G man. Should have been a joke about GI Jane 2 and her side kick Robin.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Just some more black on black crime. F'd around and found out...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread