Charger SRT8 vs Mach 1

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Anytime your in Cali we can set it up. Got a KB 2011 5.0 and a handful of other cars that roll out with us.

I would love to bring my car out to cali some time where there is actually some air! Lol. It will probly be awhile but ill let you know if/when I head out that way.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I would love to bring my car out to cali some time where there is actually some air! Lol. It will probly be awhile but ill let you know if/when I head out that way.

Been wanting to see your car in action for awhile.

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using an android phone

BStowers023

Established Member
Why do I keep hearing about all these impressive mopars but yet to see them at our car meets on the gulf coast :shrug:

I honestly can't remember the last time I watched one race.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
I never compared anything to a Mach 1 in my last post. Just confirming what you said and how slow full weight LX cars are. You didn't exclude mod types. The one on the dyno is just another slow full weight car. It only ran [email protected]. Can't find the slow vid.

Just showing you how slow they are. Bigs n littles = not full weight :poke: So 8.3 whipple + 426 = low 11s :lol1: Maybe I will get a chance to run that car this year I will get it on vid for ya :thumbsup: Idk why but they just aren't competitive down here.

Last edited by a moderator:

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member
All this Charger talk is making me miss the one I had even more. Hell, I was only on a 5-6pound Procharger, catback, catless mids, and custom tune and running 11.8's @ 121 with Yokahama parada SpecX crap tires. If I had put drag radials on I would have easily been 11.5's all day long. FULL WEIGHT. (4400+ pounds with driver) If a 426 Whipple SRT8 Charger is only running low 11's there is a problem.

clc44

Established Member
Why do I keep hearing about all these impressive mopars but yet to see them at our car meets on the gulf coast :shrug:

I honestly can't remember the last time I watched one race.

I don't even think I've seen one, they're more rare than a TR Mach 1 :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread