Cheap eBay X Pipe

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
Sup guys?

If you were wondering how the inside of this thing looks, I took some pics of one I bought last Friday.

Well, Im putting some new pipes on the Mustang to give her a better exhaust note if that's possible haha :pepper:

Soon she will got:
- Monza (Pacesetter) LT headers
- Cheap eBay X Pipe
- Dual Borla Turbo Mufflers w/ Borla tailpipes

Now on the X Pipe..

I was curious, more than anything, to see what it looked inside of that boxy-ed X Pipe. It seems they tried to copy one of BBk's style Xs. Actually, "Tried" was a compliment looking at the final product.

BBK X Pipe:

BBK_XPipe.jpg

Cheap eBay T-304 wannabe X Pipe:

Xpipe_07.jpg

Xpipe_06.jpg

Xpipe_05.jpg

Xpipe_03.jpg

Xpipe_02.jpg

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I didnt a bunch of mods to my first car which was an 04 v6. As far as sound goes it only ever had a bbk cai and flowmaster 40s catback. Im really curious as to how it will sound with your full exhaust set up!

Im curious as to why you dont just put the money into the a5? If i had a v6 and daily'd an a5, id probably just sell the v6 for A5 mod money.

Last edited:

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
Hey!

Well, I wont mod the A5 at all. I dont plan to keep the A5 forever. I do plan to keep the Mustang forever and sincerely speaking, I dont know why, but modding the Mustang is way funnier than the Audi.

Im planning a father/son type of project with the Stang too! :rockon: I'm 30 y/o and my son is almost 2, so in 13 years I think we can start that project :-D

The Audi is just nice and the ergonomics are full of win but thats it. Just had an awesome deal on it :beer:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Nice! I was 16 when i got my v6. Hes a lucky kid to have a dad that wants to be as involved as you do! Post of a sound clip once you get some exhaust parts installed, im really curious.

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
Stay away from stamped chamber style x pipes. Believe me, take my word for it.

Haha, dont worry man, this was only $25 and wanted to see the interior of it. I would never put something like that in a performance oriented Stang, NEVER! Im not putting much money in this car (apart of maintenance) for now. I got better plans for her in the long run :coolman:

Just wanted a different exhaust setup. The only parts I bought were the X-Pipe and one of the Borla muffler. The other parts came from a wrecked '99 Stang of a buddy of mine. He gave me the headers, one Borla muffler (the other got destroyed) and the tailpipes.

:)

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Haha, dont worry man, this was only $25 and wanted to see the interior of it. I would never put something like that in a performance oriented Stang, NEVER! Im not putting much money in this car (apart of maintenance) for now. I got better plans for her in the long run :coolman:

Just wanted a different exhaust setup. The only parts I bought were the X-Pipe and one of the Borla muffler. The other parts came from a wrecked '99 Stang of a buddy of mine. He gave me the headers, one Borla muffler (the other got destroyed) and the tailpipes.

:)

lol gotcha, no worries man. Stamped style x's drone so bad it'll make you wanna beat your own legs with a lead pipe lol

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
WTF did I just read?! :dw: Am I high or is this thread on the good shit?

Hahaha Am I in a Camaro forum? Geez you guys need to relax. 1st, is late and 2nd, this thread is awesome and fun.

A little off topic, I want this emoticon :read: but with a Pedo Bear. That would be bad ass.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Hahaha Am I in a Camaro forum? Geez you guys need to relax. 1st, is late and 2nd, this thread is awesome and fun.

A little off topic, I want this emoticon :read: but with a Pedo Bear. That would be bad ass.

Damn they got some good shit in PR! I'm taking the first flight there tomorrow. :burnout::dancenana:

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
The X Pipe is for my 2000 Mustang V6 (my first car btw). I drive now an Audi A5 as a daily driver.

Well, Im putting some new pipes on the Mustang to give her a better exhaust note if that's possible haha :pepper:

Soon she will got:
- Monza (Pacesetter) LT headers
- Cheap eBay X Pipe
- Dual Borla Turbo Mufflers w/ Borla tailpipes

Why not just throw some Cobra badges on there while your at it? :nonono:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Why not just throw some Cobra badges on there while your at it? :nonono:

Lol what? How is modding a mustang that isn't a cobra comparable to *might as well throw cobra badges on it*? Just because it isnt the fastest model doesn't mean maybe somebody might want to put money into it. The v6's are good daily drivers. And if hes planning on doing a build with his son with the car; I think we have all seen s/c v6's and v6 bodys with engine swaps.

Other then my loud ass exhaust and all the power, my v6 got more attention then my cobra does.
Before i lowered it (oh and the body kit/hood/and body work was all free due to an idiot kid behind the wheel of a company truck):

n1223880565_30432193_3722.jpg

n1223880565_30432194_4049.jpg

n1223880565_30432195_4349.jpg

n1223880565_30432199_2985.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread