Cheap eBay X Pipe

baldtaco

Established Member
My v6 exhaust on my DD. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=payVa22xt-Q"]Eaton M112 Supercharged V6 Mustang - YouTube[/nomedia]

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
Why not just throw some Cobra badges on there while your at it? :nonono:

ROFL :shrug: What that has to do with putting an exhaust to a car? Like I said I'm not putting real money in the Mustang, besides for maintenance for now. Almost all the exhaust was gifted by a childhood friend :banana:

Last edited:

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
It made 280rwhp 330rwtq through the auto at vmp in the summertime so was down a few psi. Live in Apopka work in Lake Mary, the car is all blacked out now.

Not bad at all. Hit me up if you ever go to any meets or anything and I'll try to make it out, sounds like a cool sixxer.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm never amazed any longer by the stuff some people try to sell on eBay.

Your Mustang V6 sounds nice, and I totally understand why it's special to you, while others might shrug their shoulders.

Phatty, that is a good looking Mustang there. Sinister in all black. I can see why it got a lot of looks.

canibus

Established Member
I owned a v6 for a while, I did a full roush stage 3 set up on it. At the end of the day I realized that I put a bunch of money into a car that really didn't deserve it. My advice to you is to use it for what it's for, driving. Save your money for something that has a faster platform. Cause you'll end up spending a bunch of money and only getting it to hang with stock mustang GT's.

Users who are viewing this thread