Check out my 6 point Roll bar made custom made for my Vert

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
This Roll bar is from Maximum Motorsports. Its originally a MMRB-6 to 9 bolt in with swing outs. Its been modified to fit in my Vert. The fit is perfect. The top sits on top of the roll bar perfectly. Most of it is powdered coated but the bars in the rear have been added and relocated from the original location. They are painted a gloss black and matches the powder coat perfectly. With this Roll bar I had to loose the rear bottom seat but who needs a back seat.

817807_18_full.jpg

817807_19_full.jpg

817807_20_full.jpg

817807_21_full.jpg

817807_22_full.jpg

817807_23_full.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That really looks nice, but I'd definitely do something to make the back floor look nicer. I would at least paint it and hide the wiring as best you can. JMO.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Looks very nice, but in general I think 'verts with rollbars are horrible looking.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Are those harness mounts NHRA legal? I thought they had to mount to a cross bar across the back of the roll bar. But what the hell do I know????

SVThink

CobraBob said:
That really looks nice, but I'd definitely do something to make the back floor look nicer. I would at least paint it and hide the wiring as best you can. JMO.

+1

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Nice, but I agree something should be done about the back seat area. I'm shopping around for something next spring so I can finally run the 1/4 mile tracks.
To Unit213 - Cobra 'verts have to have a roll-bar to run NHRA tracks. They're too fast stock to be allowed on, even to make a sandbag run (at least at Ennis).

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
I like it but I would do something different with the seat belts. They should be on a cross bar a cross the back of the seat. If you get in a accident the way the belts are now you could really hurt yourself, buy compressing your back when the seat back goes forward. This is just me 0.02 so take how you will.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Yes, those belts will put a hurting on your back. IT WILL COMPRESS YOUR BACK, CHANGE THEM NOW! NO FLAME BUT COULD SAVE YOUR SELF SOME PAIN!

Users who are viewing this thread