check out my lil drift session in the mach :)

SCARNECK

Established Member
Drifting = Fail, but nice power slide practice. Get a cone in a abandon area (rain makes it easier and saves tires) and try to just slide in a big donut around the cone over and over.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, the wet pavement will definitely help save the tires. Nice sounding Mach!!!

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
That made me a little dizzy. I think you need a bigger lot so you can open 'er up more without worrying about busting a curb.

wh1plsh

Established Member
yeah that bit was WAY too narrow, just looked like a mini oval with some fishtailing, lol

haha basically I wish it was bigger, the small track made it more of a challange it was pretty fun for what it was worth

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I used to do that kinda stuff in the school parking lot when it was raining, or snowing. I'd do like an S slide... Although one time i kinda overshot it and came within a foot of putting bumper into a light post :D

SVT_Denver

Established Member
Check that link

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSVXbyuFm7Y&feature=related"]YouTube- ‫تÙحيط موستنج صÙوى ( البرتقالة )‬‎[/ame]

this is what they call it how to control a mustang while driffting in a small area

enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread