Check Out my New 24" Foose Speedsters on my 06 S-Crew..

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
Here's the pics of my 24" Foose Speedsters. Belltech 3"/5" drop going on the day after it gets here. Rear rollpan with molded in backup sensors go on the same time.

Thanks,

Jay
view
[/URL][/IMG]
view
[/URL][/IMG]

mach_u

Established Member
Damn - baller! If you don't mind me asking what kind of damage $$$? Also how does it effect the ride quality?

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
mach_u said:
Damn - baller! If you don't mind me asking what kind of damage $$$? Also how does it effect the ride quality?

I got the wheels for $800 each and the tires for $500 each and free shipping. So it was $5200 + $80 for mounting and ballance. $6k.

I noticed a bit more road noise at higher speeds but this truck was really quiet to begin with so its not bad. bumps or cracks in the road i can hear pretty good too. if on a curve i notice the back end kinda jumps to the side if i hit a big crack or something but not bad.
The truck for sure handles better tho. More responsive. I'll post up pics once I get the drop on.

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
Wow! It looks like i really offended some people with the purchase of this truck! Anyway, here's pics with the 3/5 drop. I also have blacked out led tail lights and blacked out HID headlights on it now.

oh yeah... the wheel weights have been moved to the inside of the wheel. and no marks were left on the wheels at all. i dont know who made that comment. its only double sided tape. lol. I dont know what the dealer was thinking.

Jay

2004184193548897802_rs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

johntom

Established Member
Sweet truck man, I like it. I had to get 4X4 but it looks like you wont need it where you live. The pic after you lowered it is my new background at work, any more pics?

Users who are viewing this thread