Check out this Lightning

ShaneN.

Established Member
that's pretty impressive.

hell if i'm bored i jump in the truck and go put a couple miles on it. this thing is toooo damn fun! I think the L is the best vehicle choice I could have ever made.

now if only they had forged internals :(

bluebrick

Established Member
whoa! i don't understand how people can do that. if i'm spending a good amount of money for a truck, i'm sure as hell gonna drive it (got my L out today as a matter of fact). they're nice to look at and all, but they're a lot more fun to drive.:burnout:

SWYZ721

Established Member
It's stupid, and not impressive, the truck is still only 5 years old. He's acting like he has a 65 Merc Comet with less than 1K Miles on it or something. He needs to keep that truck for 20 more years before he tries to sell it, then it'll be quite a bit more valuable.

OH-MAN

Established Member
very interesting

Were all the fluids changed gas goes bad fast , seals like to have oil splashed on them, brake fluid absorbs water
I would be a bit cautious:dw:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I guess this guy thought he was going to hang onto it for like 30 years and then have super valuable vehicle. Guess he gave up on that idea, and now he has a virtually new vehicle which is worth much less because the book value says so.

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
Originally posted by SWYZ721
It's stupid, and not impressive, the truck is still only 5 years old. He's acting like he has a 65 Merc Comet with less than 1K Miles on it or something. He needs to keep that truck for 20 more years before he tries to sell it, then it'll be quite a bit more valuable.

Word. He should have driven the thing and got some enjoyment out of it. Selling it now with that amount of milage on it is a waste. Being that it's a '99 (First SC ''L") he should hang on to it and treat it like he's been doing. 20 years from now she would be a high sought after collectors item.

URBAN COWBOY

99RedSVT

Established Member
Man that is crazy..Geeze i could never do that when i get bored i go get in my truck and drive around lol.. Let alone i bet all the seals and crap are in shit condition.

Users who are viewing this thread