Check out this old, misinformed, and terrible review of a Mach 1

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
I just stumbled into this old car and driver review of the 03 Mach this morning. The amount of misinformation from what some would be a reputable source is incredible. Not to mention the complaints about the car, especially the shaker, is just funny.

[video=youtube;svKsfa8DJR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svKsfa8DJR4[/video]

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
Geeze I hope C&D has since replaced some of their staff. Some of those "facts" were cringeworthy.

95riosnake

Established Member
I don't remember my 95 coming with the DOHC 4.6 they claim ford put in the mach... lol

The more I watched of that video, the further my jaw dropped.

4.6 from the 95 cobra? IRS? Brembos? One year production? Upcoming Lincoln LS Mustang? I think they might have invented trolling when they made this video, and didn't even realize it.

And LOL at the stuffy old man bitching about the shaker. I find it utterly ridiculous that C&D is still in business with that mess of a production in their past while 5.0 magazine has gotten the axe.

Last edited:

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I like how the one editor praised the Mach 1's handling because he thought it had a IRS.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
god I had forgotten how terrible that review was, this kinda shit is almost on par with the local TV weatherman - you can be wrong the whole time and still keep your job

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
I've been spreading misinformation for years! I've been telling everyone it is a straight axle car with a 4.6 similar to the 96 Cobra.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
that review was why i got my mach. told me everything i needed to know a bout the car. :)

Users who are viewing this thread