Check out this spider that landed on my head! HOLY CRAP!!!

randoo

Established Member
If that thing landed on me I woulda screamed like the dude in home alone while runnin a hundred miles an hour down the street! I DONT LIKE SPIDERS!

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
I had a huge one like that in my apartment in Meeuwen when I was drinking (when wasn't I...). The spider lifted its two front legs at me so I threw some 151 that I had out on it then lit the MF'r up. It went up in flames and ran right under my couch. I thought I was gonna burn the apartment down.

Where in Meeuwen? I was on the second floor above AZ Dadas Donor Kebab shop on the main road Hoogstraat.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Seriously? Another thread about spiders right before I go to bed. Spiders are evil. Makes me itch thinking about that thing crawling on my neck.

Saleen4971

Established Member
god damnit same thing happened to me in the shower a few weeks ago.

i went sprinting from my shower, across my house, into my room, bare ass naked. screaming liek a 10 year old girl the whoel tiem,s watting at my head liek a damn maniac.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
I killed 3 Brown Widows yesterday.. And those damn Brown Recluse Spiders are all around my house, And something ran across my neck the other day which i knew it had to be a spider.. But i couldnt find it. I hate spiders :mj:

hb712

Established Member
I don't really mind them that much. I guess I'm the odd one out.

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
I had a huge one like that in my apartment in Meeuwen when I was drinking (when wasn't I...). The spider lifted its two front legs at me so I threw some 151 that I had out on it then lit the MF'r up. It went up in flames and ran right under my couch. I thought I was gonna burn the apartment down.

Where in Meeuwen? I was on the second floor above AZ Dadas Donor Kebab shop on the main road Hoogstraat.

i live off the beaten path now, in the out skirts of meeuwen, when i was here before i live like 4 doors down form oz dadas, 04-06.

89_demon_lx

Established Member
I remember going off-roading with my uncle in his GMC 1500 one time. I swear you could see swarms of spiders the size of mice on the ground from the cabin of the truck. I was thinking to myself "I'll be damned if im gonna get out of this truck if it gets stuck" **** that!

Last edited:

Sapperstang

Established Member
Good to see you people are actually starting to use the bugguide site to identify them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would have loved to have seen a video of how you responded when your wife screamed "it's a spider". I can just see you dancing and jumping around, screaming at a high pitch. LOL! :lol1: :poke:

Don't feel bad, I hate spiders, too!

Users who are viewing this thread