Checking Interest in TF Icey Box IC res for cobras

Would you buy an Icey Box IC res for your cobra?

• yes

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • no

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • maybe

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • no way, I like adding ice at the track

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
I'd be down for it if i could get one to replace the empty hole i got where my battery used to be. I have already relocated it to the trunk

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
you could just mount the box in the battery's spot.

actually, we just made a battery sized box (with a larger core) for the Lightnings. we're planning on adapting it (mounting tabs) for the cobra as well. just different fittings after that. so stayed tuned.

we've had one of the fittings fabbed up. this IS coming. the boxes are still being welded up right now. ill be taking it to RET for some dyno time when its in and KJ of 5.0 Magazine will probably be there to check it out. ive been told though not to expect too much from the dyno though. it wont be the same as real world driving.

ive already discussed this with venomous01. we're going to put one on dave's car so he can do his data logging with it and report it to you guys. dave and i are cool but he has NO interest in this project, so his data will be rather impartial. i chose him because he has a badass, powerful whippled cobra, does data logging AND races it on the road track, and is pretty well respected/known here on svtp.

we've already got a LOT of interest from some distributors who want to carry this product. ive already told Jared that Lethal will be the first one to do so, and maybe even the only.

ill keep you guys posted as new stuff develops :beer:

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
you could just mount the box in the battery's spot.

actually, we just made a battery sized box (with a larger core) for the Lightnings. we're planning on adapting it (mounting tabs) for the cobra as well. just different fittings after that. so stayed tuned.

we've had one of the fittings fabbed up. this IS coming. the boxes are still being welded up right now. ill be taking it to RET for some dyno time when its in and KJ of 5.0 Magazine will probably be there to check it out. ive been told though not to expect too much from the dyno though. it wont be the same as real world driving.

ive already discussed this with venomous01. we're going to put one on dave's car so he can do his data logging with it and report it to you guys. dave and i are cool but he has NO interest in this project, so his data will be rather impartial. i chose him because he has a badass, powerful whippled cobra, does data logging AND races it on the road track, and is pretty well respected/known here on svtp.

we've already got a LOT of interest from some distributors who want to carry this product. ive already told Jared that Lethal will be the first one to do so, and maybe even the only.

ill keep you guys posted as new stuff develops :beer:

STEVE, NOW THIS WAS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT! THIS IS WHAT I WANT!!:banana: I got to get this. What is a projected release date?:beer:

03cobramanIII

Banned
yea how cold is the water .?
i made lots of hard passes yesterday i got home checked the temp at the h/e it was 70 deg on a 50 deg day? even the water in the stock tank was only 70 deg? the warmest temp i got was n the h/e in 1 spot it was 76 deg with a afco d/pass one, i thought the temp would be alot hotter then that ?

Users who are viewing this thread