Checking interest on a possible GP

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
I emailed HPbyHermann on the possibility of a GP on his Anti-WheelHop Shocks. His reply was:

"...doug, if we can do 25 plus sets of shocks i can do them at a group purchase price of 249.99 plus s/h...let me know, thanks for your interest, hermann..."

This post is just a gut check to see if anyone is interested in this GP happening?

~ Fresh :coolman:

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
I'm lazy. How much do those shocks usually cost per set, and are they the same for verts and coupes?

cobrabruce

Established Member
Installing these shocks would be much easier than the subframe bushings that have been sitting in my garage for an embarrassing amount of time :rollseyes Consider me a definate maybe :shrug:

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Damn it, can you wait a few months on this? Lolz. I just got the Hans Subframes GP. How about a GP on a coil-over kit?? I'd rather buy those than just shocks.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Looks like I'm going to let this post die. Only 5 or 6 people yelled that they wanted to get in on it. Oh well, I just ordered my MM Coil Over Kit with #350 in the front and #550 in the rear. Hopefully next time we'll find a product that a lot of people want to get in on a GP with. I'll keep trying...lol

~ Fresh :burnout:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Originally posted by Fresh Cobra
Looks like I'm going to let this post die. Only 5 or 6 people yelled that they wanted to get in on it. Oh well, I just ordered my MM Coil Over Kit with #350 in the front and #550 in the rear. Hopefully next time we'll find a product that a lot of people want to get in on a GP with. I'll keep trying...lol

What was the cost of that kit and which shocks are you using?

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
I'm getting the front and back coil over kit for $800.00 ($365.00 for the front and $435.00 for the rear).

Users who are viewing this thread