Chest Hair

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
I have alot of coarse body hair, it itches the crap out of my girlfriend. No women seem to like it, anyone else have this problem? I have shaved it but that makes it prickly and it doesn't help. Lazer is $$$$. Anyone tried waxing...

DVan8504

Established Member
lol...
well i'm kind of a hairy guy, but none of the ladies have minded so far. waxing is probably your best bet for cheap though.

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
u kno that line from The 40 Year Old Virgin?

'that was Jay's idea and I didnt wanna say anything then, but waxing your chest is like the gayest thing you can possibly do'

DVan8504

Established Member
SSSNAKE03 said:

'that was Jay's idea and I didnt wanna say anything then, but waxing your chest is like the gayest thing you can possibly do'

awesome movie:beer:

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
SSSNAKE03 said:

LOL maybe so, but none of the women seem to like the hair... maybe it is just me thinking that.. oh well no biggie..

MonkeysL

Established Member
charged98cobra said:
I have alot of coarse body hair, it itches the crap out of my girlfriend. No women seem to like it, anyone else have this problem? I have shaved it but that makes it prickly and it doesn't help. Lazer is $$$$. Anyone tried waxing...

they have stuff at wal-mart that is called body hair remover...NOT NAIR!!! u put it on let it set for a few minutes and it removes all the hair. the more u use it, the less coarse ur hair comes back in. it is what alot of body builders use. much easier than shaving.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
If you want to see what you're in for, try watch Richard from the Stern show get his balls waxed. One of the most painfully funny things I've ever seen. My wife, who hates Stern made her freinds watch it when they came over, it's that funny!!! Good luck!!

DVan8504

Established Member
coolcobramatt said:
And I always thought I was less a man to be fairly hairfree

eh...yes and no. it all depends on what you're basing it on. if you're basing it on what man biologically should be, then men tend to be hairy. but if you're basing it on what society thinks, then that changes.

to quote the kid from kindergarten cop:
"boys have penises, and girls have a vagina"

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Hell my ex-wife used to tell me she wished her legs stayed as soft and hairless as mine...and it was not meant as an insult...argh

PS..on a related note..I am so glad I am heterosexual

straightliner1

Established Member
Dude, if your chick has a problem with WHO YOU ARE she needs a reality check. You shouldn't have to do anything, shaving waxing, Nair'ing your nuggets or anything to apease her. Tell her to get over it. I've found once you get past the prissy younger chicks they end up digging a hairy guy anyway - as long as we're not talking back hair.
That's where I agree - Eww

Users who are viewing this thread