Chest Hair

snake bite 03

WTF your a guy your supposed to be hairy i got alot of chest hair my girl dont really like it to much but i tell her to get the **** over it cuz it aint goin no wear...

MonkeysL

Established Member
331SC said:
I shave my chest. Feels so much better after i do it.

+1..i shave everything but my legs and armpits, every chick i've been with loves the soft smooth feel..plus it makes u look more ripped, lol

98T/A

Established Member
you can use the VEET mouse but dont get it on your nipples or areolas to think of the pain i suffered dear God dont get it on them please!!!!!:nonono: :nonono:

tvguy

straightliner1 said:
Dude, if your chick has a problem with WHO YOU ARE she needs a reality check. You shouldn't have to do anything, shaving waxing, Nair'ing your nuggets or anything to apease her. Tell her to get over it. I've found once you get past the prissy younger chicks they end up digging a hairy guy anyway - as long as we're not talking back hair.
That's where I agree - Eww

Soooo if a chick has a 70's AFRO "down there" you have no problem with it because she is who she is? I'm thinking not. You tell me.
pacotaco

orange_rush

Established Member
straightliner1 said:
I've found once you get past the prissy younger chicks they end up digging a hairy guy anyway - as long as we're not talking back hair.
That's where I agree - Eww

thats pretty true. but if you want a good compromise, just use a beird trimmer. the shorter hair shows off more muscle definition and doesn't make you feel as queir as shaving.

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
My girl likes my chest hair. I jokingly told her once that I was gonna shave it - her response - "Don't be gay".

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
CleanCobra said:
My girl likes my chest hair. I jokingly told her once that I was gonna shave it - her response - "Don't be gay".

Similar to my girlfriends response, which was "If I wanted a 13 year old boy, I would find one, I want a man. Men have hairy chests."

Wintermute

Banned
Shaving your chest does not make it grow in thicker thats a bullshit myth. I shaved mine for 10 years (mostly for definition but it made this gay triangle pattern that I wanted to get rid of, and the rest of my upper body is mostly blond hair that ya cant see.) Anyway, if you are a hairy dude and you only save your chest it will look pretty dumb and you'll have to shave everywhere else. Just trim it like they say.

2slow50

Banned
Couldn' resist. Remember this guy from the 350Z forums??

Hairydude.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

331SC

EGO Sum Deus
Established Member
If you think guys are bad. I know of this one italian x who's ass had more hair on it then mine did.

MusPoontang

Banned
Eww!

-Charged98cobra, You need to deal with whatever backhair you have fo sure. The ladies don't go for that unless they're sick. I had my ex-wife knock my shit off with nair twice a week. But we're done now so I have my brother do it now. He gets to use my stang when he does.

Users who are viewing this thread