Chick having orgasm is Turbo ZO6! SFW! Well sort of.

boatcop1

Established Member
If that's what you think a chick looks like while having an orgasm then every girl you've been with was faking.....and you're too easily convinced.

Fist off, it was just used as an adjective.

Secondly, at what point in your life did you start to think your opinion matters?

And finaly I have been with my wife for 15 years! Not too concerned about about other chicks and their O face!:coolman:

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
Was she riding with chewbacca? Anyone notice that?

She needs a bra but I'd stick it to her

128806665821683762.jpg

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Decided I'd watch this again :)! loll, From about :29-:34 or so is definitely the pre-orgasm part. She says "holy shit, omg, omg."

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
this is the realest chick i seen in all these types of vids. all the others look like a bunch of trogs. and im really not into small boobs and red heads but hard nippes and a beautiful face could change my mind real fast.

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
this is the realest chick i seen in all these types of vids. all the others look like a bunch of trogs. and im really not into small boobs and red heads but hard nippes and a beautiful face could change my mind real fast.

I gotta admit I love redheads and small perky boobs. That along with the hard nipples and beautiful face really got my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread