Chick owner of a rare Roush Cobra

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
One of the most awkward looking New Edges I have ever seen.

Car is just all wrong...Roush lines remind me of shoe boxes.

TClark22

Established Member
I like the car and she's not usually acting all hey look at me either. But PAINT YOUR GOD DAMN HOOD

Zemedici

Established Member
I agree 100% Hot or Not that shit pisses me off. Had an ex like that man does it get old fast. There are plenty of girls into cars and games these days. I'm all for it and yeah its hot. But it's like when you do a favor; if you have to point it out it loses all meaning.

PS: Not hating on this girl, just that type of girl. I watched the video with no sound...

exactly. :beer:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Im sorry it isn't another reaction video of a blond bimbo.

I didn't realize this was a serious video. I only made it a minute in because it was so dumb. It sounded like that guy was acting interested in her in hopes of her joining in with him and his wife.

Mach828

Established Member
Cool car other than the carbon fiber hood. Should have put a painted Cobra R hood on it or stock termi hood.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

I bet if she was hot the comments would be different in this thread...

You know it!

Cool car other than the carbon fiber hood. Should have put a painted Cobra R hood on it or stock termi hood.

I don't think the blower would fit under a stock hood. That looks a lot bigger than a Cobra's blower. I could be wrong.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Ugh, Roush really screwed up the looks of that car, then the girl finished it off by destroying it. Nothing on the body looks good or matches. Lines of the Roush kit don't really match up and the stock 04 spoiler doesn't match any of it. Then that giant cowl hood that looks like it's been sanded for paint, then left alone. Interior has a screw on triple gauge cluster with ill-fitting gauges and a ugly cover on an already fat steering wheel? And the thing is signed by Jack Roush no less than 3 times (core support, passenger air bag, tool box in trunk).

Wish she had done all that to a V6 instead...

Zemedici

Established Member
Ugh, Roush really screwed up the looks of that car, then the girl finished it off by destroying it. Nothing on the body looks good or matches. Lines of the Roush kit don't really match up and the stock 04 spoiler doesn't match any of it. Then that giant cowl hood that looks like it's been sanded for paint, then left alone. Interior has a screw on triple gauge cluster with ill-fitting gauges and a ugly cover on an already fat steering wheel? And the thing is signed by Jack Roush no less than 3 times (core support, passenger air bag, tool box in trunk).

Wish she had done all that to a V6 instead...

but bro. a girl drives it, so that makes it ok.

lolololololol cuz vagina.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I dont get all the hate on the car. Its a 04 cobra that has a roush kit on it, yeah it looks diff than a stock terminator but at the heart its still a cobra. Is it considered blasphame to have a saleen cobra, or a steeda cobra? I'd rock it all day long.

Mach828

Established Member
I don't think the blower would fit under a stock hood. That looks a lot bigger than a Cobra's blower. I could be wrong.

I didn't watch the video, but the stangtv pic is an eaton.

shauna101.jpg

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
holy mother of god shes put on some serious weight lol. her fb profile has her looking all skinny and decent lol. must have been 30-40 lbs ago bwahahahaha
10850035_1013627748654106_7042295205798812867_n_zps1aaba977.gif

Last edited:

99FiveOh

Established Member
Real classy. So far I've seen you guys completely rip this girl apart because A: You don't like her car. B: you think she's unattractive/overweight or C: you think she's an attention whore.

Last I checked this was a car enthusiast website. Either you like the car or you don't, no reason to get all personal towards it's owner who I'm willing to bet money NONE of you know personally. If this is all you guys have to do with your spare time you seriously need to get a life.... or get laid one...

Zemedici

Established Member
Real classy. So far I've seen you guys completely rip this girl apart because A: You don't like her car. B: you think she's unattractive/overweight or C: you think she's an attention whore.

Last I checked this was a car enthusiast website. Either you like the car or you don't, no reason to get all personal towards it's owner who I'm willing to bet money NONE of you know personally. If this is all you guys have to do with your spare time you seriously need to get a life.... or get laid one...

you should go back to lurking.

FiveOGirl

Established Member

Agreed.. I'm sure a lot of guys on here are over weight and unattractive but who cares. It's a car forum not a dating site.

matt87

Established Member
good for her! shes a diehard car person and it shows. who cares how she made it look, important thing is she likes it. stupid trolls on here always hating.

Users who are viewing this thread