Child support sting LOL

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just saw this in another thread. I loved it! Busted a bunch of folks with warrants. The first guy was shocked when he found out he was duped. LOL!

Bad Chariot

Established Member
child support is a scam anyway. I dont blame him.

You sound like half the shitbags that were in my casefile when I worked for a child support agency in the midwest.

I agree that EXCESSIVE child support orders are insane but helping supporting YOUR own child(ren) should not be considered a scam. When I would see these pro athletes spending $20k a mth on child support I would shake my head BUT that is based on a % of your salary.

I had to remain impartial to both sides, I just had to enforce the order to pay. I had more mothers calling me telling me how much of a POS the guy was but I looked at the guy's acct balance and if he paid up then he was ok in my book.

I hated having to resort to suspending someone's driver's license or their professional license suspended, I would be as fair as I could but if I got to that stage then our conversation usually went like this and this is an exact conversation I had with a guy:

Me: "Hi John, it's Mike from XXX Co. Child Support, your arrears are 3 months behind when can I expect to see you making a payment?
Him: "she can go F*** herself, I am tired of paying her......."
Me: Well I understand your side but you are ordered by the courts to pay $110 per week for your son. If you have an issue with the order then go back to court and attempt to amend it but in the mean time you need to make some payments to get caught up
Him: I ain't payin shi*!
Me: John I see here you have a driver's license, a plumbing license and you have a fishing license, if I do not see you down in my office in the next 2 business days with one months worth of payments considered all of those licenses suspended. You decide!"
Him: Fu** you, you can't do that.
Me: Legally yes I can now whats it going to be? I want you to listen closely in the background <I put the phone next to my keyboard and clicked a few times>. I picked up the phone and said John I am on the suspension page with the YES blinking at me, if I hit enter all of those licenses will be suspended immediately. Now again, what is your decision?
Him: I'll be there tomorrow, you and I will be having a talk then!
Me: I look forward to it.

The next day I get the call from the front desk that he was here so I go down to meet him, they point to this small guy like 5'6 150lbs. I introduce myself and he about sh*ts himself as a 6'5 260lbs guy greets him. I said "so you wanted to talk" Well his attitude changed instantly. I told him regardless of his personal feelings towards his ex-wife, he had a court order and he needed to man up and pay it. He paid 6 weeks of back support that day. Man just need to know his limitations! LOL

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
You sound like half the shitbags that were in my casefile when I worked for a child support agency in the midwest.

I agree that EXCESSIVE child support orders are insane but helping supporting YOUR own child(ren) should not be considered a scam. When I would see these pro athletes spending $20k a mth on child support I would shake my head BUT that is based on a % of your salary.

I had to remain impartial to both sides, I just had to enforce the order to pay. I had more mothers calling me telling me how much of a POS the guy was but I looked at the guy's acct balance and if he paid up then he was ok in my book.

I hated having to resort to suspending someone's driver's license or their professional license suspended, I would be as fair as I could but if I got to that stage then our conversation usually went like this and this is an exact conversation I had with a guy:

Me: "Hi John, it's Mike from XXX Co. Child Support, your arrears are 3 months behind when can I expect to see you making a payment?
Him: "she can go F*** herself, I am tired of paying her......."
Me: Well I understand your side but you are ordered by the courts to pay $110 per week for your son. If you have an issue with the order then go back to court and attempt to amend it but in the mean time you need to make some payments to get caught up
Him: I ain't payin shi*!
Me: John I see here you have a driver's license, a plumbing license and you have a fishing license, if I do not see you down in my office in the next 2 business days with one months worth of payments considered all of those licenses suspended. You decide!"
Him: Fu** you, you can't do that.
Me: Legally yes I can now whats it going to be? I want you to listen closely in the background <I put the phone next to my keyboard and clicked a few times>. I picked up the phone and said John I am on the suspension page with the YES blinking at me, if I hit enter all of those licenses will be suspended immediately. Now again, what is your decision?
Him: I'll be there tomorrow, you and I will be having a talk then!
Me: I look forward to it.

The next day I get the call from the front desk that he was here so I go down to meet him, they point to this small guy like 5'6 150lbs. I introduce myself and he about sh*ts himself as a 6'5 260lbs guy greets him. I said "so you wanted to talk" Well his attitude changed instantly. I told him regardless of his personal feelings towards his ex-wife, he had a court order and he needed to man up and pay it. He paid 6 weeks of back support that day. Man just need to know his limitations! LOL

What is the percentage of men paying women vs women paying men for support?

Who cares how big you are? you gonna beat him up? makes you a tough guy I suppose. Then hey you get on the same level as that guy, cool story.

I am not saying every single child support is a scam but overall I think it a very crappy system.

Bad Chariot

Established Member

Who cares how big you are? you gonna beat him up? makes you a tough guy I suppose. Then hey you get on the same level as that guy, cool story.

I am not saying every single child support is a scam but overall I think it a very crappy system.

I would say usually 90-95% are the men paying, women are typically granted custody of the kid(s) but there are cases where its not in the best interest for the kids to be with the mom (usually addiction issues).

My saddest case was I had this lady who had obvious mental issues but was the custodial parent of 2 kids from 2 different marriages. She would call me ALL the time with stuff like "Mr. Mike, what should I have for lunch or I can't find my car keys" etc. One night I am watching the 11pm news and she was arrested for stabbing the 2 kids who were 15 and 8 if I remember. I told my then fiance "THATS HER!! the one I tell you about!" So the next morning 9am sharp I get a call from ex #1, a real nice quiet hard workin man. He is like "Mr. Mike this is XXXXXX XXXXX" I said "Sir I know why you are calling, are the kids OK?" Tells me she stabbed one in the arm, the other in the shoulder and they are with him right now. I explain his options, he immediately went to court to get custody of his son (oldest) AND he said the other boy could live with him too (that's kids dad was not someone who should be raising kids). By noontime I had the immediate court order to terminate the c/s to her and to transfer the other $$ to him. Gave him a TON of credit for that one!

You wanna hear the F'n killer, she called me from prison 3-4 days later (now at this point I had given my 2 weeks notice because I was moving back to MA). She says "I got a message from the warden for me to call you". I told her there was NO way in hell I called the warden, we went back & forth on this. She was concerned her c/s $$ would stop. I told her in a rather pissed off way "XXXX you stabbed your damm kids and all you care about is the damm money? That is THE least of you worries right now and BTW the kids are recovering!" I told her that #1 got the order to stop the cs $$. She freaked out stating she needed that $$ to pay her bills. At this point I have nothing to lose. I said "well you should have thought about that before you stabbed your kids and for now you got 3 hots and a cot so you can worry about the $$ when you get out!" She said she was coming to see me when she got out. I was leaving in 3 days anyways. I didn't tell her but I said "Don't ever call me again from prison" and hung up on her.

As for my size, kinda hard to type his "bravado" on the phone about how he was going to "fix me" and when he saw what he was up against how much he cowered. I have not hit a man in anger (outside of sports) since the 8th grade plus I had armed guards manning the security desk so what ever altercation started would end quickly. You know how people can be on the phone or the internet, they all have huge brass balls but won't man up in person.

I have another "gem" of a story from a female client. She comes to my office with her 2 sons. She looks like George Clinton, the godfather of funk, and her 2 sons are my size. I can tell she wasn't the brightest bulb in the world so this is out brief talk:

Her: Tony owes me alot of back child support and I want it (he owed like $35k to her)
Me: I see that, do you know where I can find him and I'll get a letter to his employer to withhold the $$.
Her: He's in prison for life because he murdered some one.
Me: <not even flinching> well I can't bleed a rock ma'am, his prison wages are about $8 mth and I cant take more then 30% of that so you would see checks of about $2.75. Would you like me to pursue this?
Her: She gazes at me for 15-20 seconds and says "I guess not", she gets up and leaves never to be seen again.

This lady had 7 kids from 5 different guys and was a career C/S person. Our #1 client was this guy with 18 kids from 14 women, they estimated he would be 85 by the time he was done paying all the back support he owed.

Last edited:

bull3441

Established Member

Don't blow your load in someone if you don't want to pay, simple as that. we do warrant sweeps like this in NY all the time. it amazes me how many idiots show up.

usmcrebel

Established Member
my state representing the rtards as usual....and to think these are some of the smart Al and AU fans rofl

Users who are viewing this thread