"Chipmunk" picture, as promised

adamb258

Established Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I didnt think you woudl actually post up. Guess i gotta now?!?! How did it go? Mine come out tomorrow

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Yeah you do. It was easy. Only 2 things that sucked. One was the IV going in, not uch you can do about that, but that only lasted a minute or so then I was out for the count. The other thing you can prevent, find out the soonest you can take your pain pills. I waited until it hurt before I took mine, bad 2 hours, I was PISSED. So basically take them as soon as you leave and keep them in your system at least the first day, by the second day I didn't really even need them. Good luck either way.

adamb258

Established Member
well it wasnt too bad except when i puked(made my jaw hurt liek hell) got plenty of codine in me as i type.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
adamb258 said:
well it wasnt too bad except when i puked(made my jaw hurt liek hell) got plenty of codine in me as i type.
sweet (except for the puking), congrats on making it through day 1. :rockon:

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Wisdom teeth is nothing compared to tonsils. Got those taken out about 2 months ago. Worst time of my life lol.

adamb258

Established Member
my swelling was at its worst on the third day, but I will post up some day 2 pics tonight for ya

Users who are viewing this thread