chris203's gto vs a pullied ported cobra and a lt1 rx7. vid

redocmach1

Established Member
enjoy...

rx7 is damn fast, props...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2uSIPOAtP4"]YouTube - sat night racing of gto, cobra, rx7, t/a.[/ame]

Last edited:

CLOCKWO12K

Custom User Title
Established Member
wow that rx7 book'd
definately left the goat like it was standing still

redocmach1

Established Member
for sure, we need to get a roll with it, the mickeys we have on the goat were just not heated up enough and spun bad, but that rx7 is a beast.

yea the new stage 4 t-56 is very strong with that new 1 peice alum. driveshaft and the spec 3+

Last edited:

SVTGTI3

Established Member
I wanna bring my vdub out to az and run with the goat and ur dubber, hahaha jk
garrett tell chris to take the top speed limiter off and post some vids now that the beast is up and running again:thumbsup:

BlueStrat98GT

Established Member
With a bad bottle...

Car made 455rwhp I believe on the 100 shot on a pretty hot day so I'm sure its over 500 at the wheels now. It's going back to PSR on tuesday since chris won an hour of free dyno time in the raffle :burnout:

chris203

Established Member
I wanna bring my vdub out to az and run with the goat and ur dubber, hahaha jk
garrett tell chris to take the top speed limiter off and post some vids now that the beast is up and running again:thumbsup:

VDUB might be too fast for Garrett's. 302 wheel is a lot, Garrett only put down around 200 wheel. :D I do need to get the limiter taken off, but I need a safety loop for it first, I don't want it throwing my ass end up in the air if it breaks.

Last edited:

BlueStrat98GT

Established Member
Here's his intro at AZSS:

Im new to this forum, im 16 years old and have a terminator. car does 11.5 1/4 mile.

Stats:

stiegeire stage 4 ported and rebuild, 2.76 upper and all bullit idlers, single blade Accu-fab TB, , TR6 plugs gaped at 36, SCT tuner tuned by ADC, two pod gages wide band and boost, 3.73 gears bullit flow cover brace full polly bushings in the IRS battery relocated to the trunk, rear strut tower brace (set up for coilovers) front strut tower brace, kenny brown subframe conecters short throw shifter, bassani X pipe and cat back BX, H&R SS springs, MM caster camber plates, AFCO pro heat exchanger, cold air intake, brake ducts.

Nice kid, he was cool but he definitely lacked the driver mod. I have to say though, I have trouble believing that thing ran an 11.5 if he couldn't pull more than a car on my full bolt on LS1... :dw:

Maybe it's the stiegeire port? lulz

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Cobra didn't have the driver mod at all, I could tell right away from the beginning when he was granny shifting and bogging down big time, (what was he shifting at 5Krpms?). The one run the Cobra finally seemed to be gaining ground the video stopped! Good runs none-the-less, I like the way that GTO sounds.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
All are nice cars! That RX7? Let's rename it the RX8+. Wow! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread