chris203's gto vs. twin turbo SVT lightning

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Good runs..

I love how peeps bash a turbo powered vehicles.. I'm sure with the amount of money into that truck, the owner races it on race gas/kill mode for every little GTO that comes around :D

Now bring some slicks and a kill mode setup and run bikes from a stop. :thumbsup:

SVTGTI3

Established Member
awesome video, both cars are no joke, ive seen that gto run and its fast so for that L to get him is very impressive, great set up and awesome truck. plus the GTO needs a better tune for the spray get on that chris

cobra707

Established Member
ignorance is whats going to get me paid. apparently, there arent too many people familiar with turbos in this thread. anybody that knows anything will figure out what twin 72's are capable of, but i guess the truck is slow and i obviously built a shitbox.

LMAO.

Pot Kettle Black ignorant look in the mirror dude. U think ur truck is the baddest thing on the planet right now. U keep throwing all the numbers out and saying u have nitrous trying to scare someone sorry not scared. Actually laughing right now to be honest. U act like u are the only person who can have a Turbo vehicle:D Any amount huh heads up hoods closed... PM me ur number well see if ur wallet is as big as ur ego. U just remember u put a video on the internet and ur truck got beat down 80% of the time when it shouldn"t and it looked slow u offered no explination what was wrong I pointed out what everyone else saw but I think we all know this was ur goal fine ur goin to get what u asked for. PM me.

busakiller

Established Member
Pot Kettle Black ignorant look in the mirror dude. U think ur truck is the baddest thing on the planet right now. U keep throwing all the numbers out and saying u have nitrous trying to scare someone sorry not scared. Actually laughing right now to be honest. U act like u are the only person who can have a Turbo vehicle:D Any amount huh heads up hoods closed... PM me ur number well see if ur wallet is as big as ur ego. U just remember u put a video on the internet and ur truck got beat down 80% of the time when it shouldn"t and it looked slow u offered no explination what was wrong I pointed out what everyone else saw but I think we all know this was ur goal fine ur goin to get what u asked for. PM me.

pm'd.

my ego has nothing to do with it. i know what the truck is capable of but apparently youre not getting it and want to learn the hard way. fine with me. lets do it.

as far as no explanation, i dont need one. i dont provide excuses why i lost. of course the truck got beat down, its slow, remember? and if you could count, the truck only got beat down 50% of the time.

51PBWMZJ3BL__BO2204203200_PIsitb-st.gif

Last edited:

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
hurt my feelings? no. no i dont think so. you and your pals see ONE vid of the truck on pump gas and you think its slow. perfect. you are the perfect bait.

i have the nitrous kit under my bench. i will install when the truck goes on full kill. already have the hobbs switch in the manifold thats going to shut the system off at 10lbs.

No, you see, I never said or implied the truck was slow. I think its great and has much potential. I just think that assuming people are slower is not a good idea when youre going hoods closed wallets open. There are some low 9 second F bodies around here that you would NEVER guess by looking at them or hearing them. They have a high 8 second fox around here that is VERY quiet.

They have a vette runnin around here with over 1300 HP that only runs for money. He wasnt always that fast, but he lost one race to a turbo busa and pulled his motor out and made it so it didnt happen again.

So once again, I think your truck is impressive. I never said it was slow.

Edit: what is your suspension setup by the way if you dont mind me asking?

Friend of mine has a ~700rwhp L and he can never get it to hook.

Last edited:

busakiller

Established Member
No, you see, I never said or implied the truck was slow. I think its great and has much potential. I just think that assuming people are slower is not a good idea when youre going hoods closed wallets open. There are some low 9 second F bodies around here that you would NEVER guess by looking at them or hearing them. They have a high 8 second fox around here that is VERY quiet.

They have a vette runnin around here with over 1300 HP that only runs for money. He wasnt always that fast, but he lost one race to a turbo busa and pulled his motor out and made it so it didnt happen again.

So once again, I think your truck is impressive. I never said it was slow.

Edit: what is your suspension setup by the way if you dont mind me asking?

Friend of mine has a ~700rwhp L and he can never get it to hook.

i dont under estimate anybody. you guys are the ones under estimating. im not angry, i could care less. im just saying the truck will be twice that fast in the not so distant future.

rear suspension consists of JLP trac bars, QA1's, JLP fiberglass monos. good luck getting a 700hp blower truck to hook on the street without slicks. just tell him to buy slicks and forget about it.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
i dont under estimate anybody. you guys are the ones under estimating. im not angry, i could care less. im just saying the truck will be twice that fast in the not so distant future.

rear suspension consists of JLP trac bars, QA1's, JLP fiberglass monos. good luck getting a 700hp blower truck to hook on the street without slicks. just tell him to buy slicks and forget about it.

He's on slicks. Its just too much torque on the hit. Blows them off. Its depressing when you build something you cant even use to its fullest potential.

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
well, ur L is sick man. would deff love to see this thing run in person. Get some more pic/vids up asap!

congrats on a awesome truck!

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
i would start with shocks.

dont forget to buy 90/10's for the front and get rid of the sway bar.

good advice....thanks.

And yea, 72s have a dogshit load of potential hiding inside, whats currently stopping you from turning up the boost?

And also, ever thought about a small shot? It was one of the supraboi's actual GOOD ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread