Christmas Present Install

fastgt110

Established Member
Well finally got around to installing some of my Christmas presents :pepper: Been busy with work alot lately but made some time! Welded in some MMFLSC (amazing quality and fit), FPS hoodvents, MGW Shifter, and a set of BF Goodrich Drag Radials (bye bye wheel hop lol). Also changed the oil with a little syn mobil one, let me know what you guys think =)

CobraWork2-3-08001.jpg

tools of the trade
CobraWork2-3-08004.jpg

CobraWork2-3-08026.jpg

CobraWork2-3-08028.jpg

CobraWork2-3-08027.jpg

CobraWork2-3-08029.jpg

CobraWork2-3-08014.jpg

CobraWork2-3-08015.jpg

CobraWork2-3-08005.jpg

Now thats a performance garage... minus the firechicken lol jk matt!
CobraWork2-3-08021.jpg

CobraWork2-3-08024.jpg

painted it all black when i was done :coolman:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Looks great, I actually like the way those hoodvents look too.

I wish I had access to a garage like that.

fastgt110

Established Member
I first put the car on the lift to mock fit the connectors and see how everything was going to line up. After that i lowered the car onto a couple cinder blocks and ramps (all i had lol) to have all the load though the suspension. I didnt think the frame tweaks that much by being on the lift but the connectors moved out of place by almost a half inch. But i put some heavy tack welds when it was on the ground then lifted it back up to weld it in all nice =)

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Sheeeww, I thought you welded them on with the car up off the suspension..

fastgt110

Established Member
not after i saw how much the frame tweaks on the lift lol! I saw this article in a hotrod mag though where they put the car on the lift and used two big jack stands in the front and rear of the car to level it out but i just dont see how you can get it perfect

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice mods! FLSFCs really make a difference, don't they? Enjoy!

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Awesome. That is a very nice garage. Is that your WS6 as well that is a nice car along with the Cobra.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
nice cobra but i dont think the wheel hop ever goes away. Any IRS mods?

Last edited:

fastgt110

Established Member
Thanks guys =) that is my buddys WS6 he just bought that he thinks he can out run the cobra with. Only thing i have done to the IRS so far is the billetflow brace, i plan to replace the bushings soon... just a matter of time and money right

nighthawk355x

Banned
Awesome. That is a very nice garage. Is that your WS6 as well that is a nice car along with the Cobra.

Thanks for the comments, the WS6 would be me.

And no Matt, I don't necessarily think I can outrun the Cobra...in fact, all I said is it might surprise you with the LS6. I'd never put down a Terminator...you know I love them to death, especially the Sonic cars. :rockon:

And who's the one always talkin ish anyway? That be you buddy! I just want to keep you grounded with a beating every once in a while. LOL :-D

Users who are viewing this thread