Christmas pup

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
The girlfriend had no clue I was picking her up so she freaked. We named her Kaydee. She's getting along fantastically with my 9 year old husky Athena.

16e889af.jpg

a1e52540.jpg

793ea349.jpg

c3515da9.jpg

053ec05a.jpg

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
so cute!!!! She is beautiful!!

So I guess the couch thing is normal. I can't keep my dog off of it to save my life!!

62b0fc86-4aa6-045b.jpg

Last edited:

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
Absolute best dogs ever....aside from having to brush them every once in a while they are super low maintenance. My 9 year old is like a 70lb cat. She cleans herself, chews on nothing and has a very strong bladder.
Oh.....and she has NEVER barked.

oldmodman

Established Member
I think this deserves a much longer awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I have always love that breed. Super smart and loyal. And incredibly gentle with children.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Absolute best dogs ever....aside from having to brush them every once in a while they are super low maintenance. My 9 year old is like a 70lb cat. She cleans herself, chews on nothing and has a very strong bladder.
Oh.....and she has NEVER barked.

Get a cat, she'll bark ;-) I have two dogs and two cats. Atka will "talk" to the cats....it's super funny!

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
She is so cute love her. And the 9 year old is nice and healthy also. I myself is thinking about getting a dog. I currently have a saltwater aquarium lol.

Users who are viewing this thread