Christmas time theifs

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Any else ever been effected by some sorry ass people who steal others hard earned gifts and money? My girlfriend has been working her ass off just to make it by this Christmas doing things such as refinishing and waxing floors, doing janitorial services, babysitting, and working two part time jobs. Well she has been looking for a particular present for me that took her two months to find and cost a decent amount of money. She went to pick it up with a friend and left it in the trunk of her partners car, this was yesterday. We get a phone call this morning that the car was broken into. Some piece of shit stole the girls stereo system and the gift my girlfriend got for me. It made her really upset and got me extremely pissed that someone like her can get the shitty end of almost everything the way she does. Best person I've probably known in terms of personality and heart, and nothing ever goes her way. Just goes to show where that will get you in the real world. Some people just don't deserve life, **** a thief.

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Nothing but low lifes out there. It makes even harder for us that actually work for what we have. Sorry to hear that about your girlfreind.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
that's ridiculous...sorry to hear about that bud
i bet she feels awful

Juiced-03

Established Member
Wow that's really sad. That is just low. You know, it's one thing to steal peoples' stereos, but it's another to ruin Christmas for many people by stealing gifts. I never leave anything in my car when I shop. You simply cannot trust anyone you don't know.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Yeah, she's real down about it. Crying and all of that, I can't do anything but tell her it's "Ok" and let her know I appreciate her efforts. Tears me up to see her like this knowing what all she has done just to be ruined by people like that. Be extra careful with your things this time of year guys, thanks for the concern.

On a lighter note, maybe I can make it up to her this Christmas, which also happens to be her Birthday, sucks for me! One lump sum, no payment plan type split birthday and christmas like everyone else. Got her almost $400 in gifts so far, now I have to get some birthday things. Hell I've spent at least $350 a piece on my dad and brother this year and I don't have a job! Not to mention $100 on my dog. Now that I look back on it, what am I thinking? :eek:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
I expect no better from a thief.

I am a store manager at a Fortune 500 retail company, I catch thieves almost on a daily basis. When I catch & confront them, they ALWAYS lie. They simply don't have it in them to tell the truth.
They will steal from you, me, their relatives, they don't give a damn about anything except their own appeasement.

Now, this next statement will bring forth Hellfire & Brimstone from certain types of people,but here goes anyways.

If all thieves were to get the " Rodney King " treatment from the Law, I would not lose a minute of sleep.
Certain criminal protection groups in which I will not mention their names, but you all know who they are, would rather speak up for the criminal rather than victim of the criminal. That's F'ed up if you ask me.

Dude, be sure & let you girlfriend KNOW & FEEL how much you appreciate her doing that for you! Sounds like you have a great girlfriend!
Sorry top hear about that happening to her, especially at this time of the year.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Turn that frown upside down with the pheromones!

Sorry to hear about that misfortune.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
jamz said:
Now, this next statement will bring forth Hellfire & Brimstone from certain types of people,but here goes anyways.

If all thieves were to get the " Rodney King " treatment from the Law, I would not lose a minute of sleep.

Well, I agree. Actually I think you're being to lenient.

A thief who breaks into someones car, then steals the radio and Christmas gifts should have one of their arms sawed off.

blecoupe89

Sprayin for 10's
Established Member
What burns me more is the internet thieves. They stole $1400 from my girlfriends debit card. It will be resolved but not till after Christmas! Now I have to fork up money to give her so she can buy her presents for her family. THIEVES SUCK!!! :fm:

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
jamz said:
I expect no better from a thief.

Certain criminal protection groups in which I will not mention their names, but you all know who they are, would rather speak up for the criminal rather than victim of the criminal. That's F'ed up if you ask me.

Dude, be sure & let you girlfriend KNOW & FEEL how much you appreciate her doing that for you! Sounds like you have a great girlfriend!
Sorry top hear about that happening to her, especially at this time of the year.

I know what you mean.

blecoupe89 said:
What burns me more is the internet thieves. They stole $1400 from my girlfriends debit card. It will be resolved but not till after Christmas! Now I have to fork up money to give her so she can buy her presents for her family. THIEVES SUCK!!! :fm:

Sorry to hear that. I'm sort of in the same boat though so hope that makes you feel just a little better. Proabably 99% of the time I go and help my girlfriend with her side work free of charge. She always offers to split up the money or something but I never accept it or mention anything about it. I'm essentially working for my gifts but it doesn't bother me at all, it's the thought and her effort that counts. I just try to make everything easier on her.

SVTCOUPLE

Established Member
NyteByte said:
Well, I agree. Actually I think you're being to lenient.

A thief who breaks into someones car, then steals the radio and Christmas gifts should have one of their arms sawed off.

With a battery powered sawsall.

CyberDaveA

Established Member
FuryShift said:
Sorry to hear that. I'm sort of in the same boat though so hope that makes you feel just a little better. Proabably 99% of the time I go and help my girlfriend with her side work free of charge. She always offers to split up the money or something but I never accept it or mention anything about it. I'm essentially working for my gifts but it doesn't bother me at all, it's the thought and her effort that counts. I just try to make everything easier on her.

Sorry to hear what happened. It's good to hear that she has a very supportive and caring boyfriend. So something good has worked out for her.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
FuryShift said:
On a lighter note, maybe I can make it up to her this Christmas, which also happens to be her Birthday, sucks for me! One lump sum, no payment plan type split birthday and christmas like everyone else. Got her almost $400 in gifts so far, now I have to get some birthday things. Hell I've spent at least $350 a piece on my dad and brother this year and I don't have a job! Not to mention $100 on my dog. Now that I look back on it, what am I thinking? :eek:

+1
my wife's b-day is on christmas eve. don't even ever think of conbining the two occassions with one big gift.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
blecoupe89 said:

If you don't mind, but can you explain how they got her debit card #?

Be VERY careful when standing in lines at the walmarts & grocery stores, here's why;

Keep your distance from between you & the next person, if one has a cell phone with a camera/video recorder, they can steal your credit/debit card #'s & simply follow the 4 digit pin # you use & BAM they got you.

All one has to do is stand behind you & act like they're talking to whoever & you never even suspucted anything while they get your info.

It's easy for these people to do it, I have warned many of my customers concerning this matter.Key is to keep your distance from you & the next in line & watch out for the cell phones.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
CyberDaveA said:
Sorry to hear what happened. It's good to hear that she has a very supportive and caring boyfriend. So something good has worked out for her.

Thanks man. :)

kirks5oh said:
+1
my wife's b-day is on christmas eve. don't even ever think of conbining the two occassions with one big gift.

Yeah her brother's pull that crap. Last year one of them got her a small pillow and said it was for both! :bored: I think it cost him a total of $12. Pretty lame but I try to make it all up for everyone, I go all out on Christmas.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I'm all for public floggings. You steal, you get caught, you get your azz whipped in public for all to see...then you go to jail.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I could understand a man stealing to feed his family but not to wear a nice set of sneakers or get my Oakleys off the dashboard of my car (hack saw!)

blecoupe89

Sprayin for 10's
Established Member
jamz said:
If you don't mind, but can you explain how they got her debit card #?

Be VERY careful when standing in lines at the walmarts & grocery stores, here's why;

Keep your distance from between you & the next person, if one has a cell phone with a camera/video recorder, they can steal your credit/debit card #'s & simply follow the 4 digit pin # you use & BAM they got you.

All one has to do is stand behind you & act like they're talking to whoever & you never even suspucted anything while they get your info.

It's easy for these people to do it, I have warned many of my customers concerning this matter.Key is to keep your distance from you & the next in line & watch out for the cell phones.

Actually she is the most cautious person I know with her debit card. She has only used it for purchases twice in two years. The only thing she uses it for is ATM withdrals.

I use my card almost every day for gas, ATM, food, etc. and have never had a problem.

I would give her the money anyway if she needed it, but you have to be the scum of the earth to steal people's money around the holidays! :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread