Chrome 00 R wheels

kevin

Originally posted by Scoriox
there are important issues..

but everyone needs fun.

Example: What if I lectured you guys on hydrocarbons and how they follow a path of chaos theory while being burned in an internal comubstion engine?

"everyone needs fun"

now that sounds real familiar on another site.

i'm with you on the one matt, but the vette thing....................

Who gives a damn!

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Dean99CobraV

I would think Miata poster would blind him much worse. :D:D:D
They're like Kryptonite to Superman. lol

LMAO, or a Pontiac Grand Prix:whine:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Hmmm....

I could drop the punches lower, but I'll refrain.

Let's jsut say it sounds like a Kontiac Funsire

I never said it!

Terry Moenich

Established Member
I searched all over as well Brian, no luck. I'm not sure they were ever made , were they? Has anyone ever actually seen a FMS Chrome '00 R wheel. I just order and recieved a second set of painted wheels. The box has all the part numbers and photos of all the FMS wheels....no Chrome 00r's

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Terry Moenich
I searched all over as well Brian, no luck. I'm not sure they were ever made , were they? Has anyone ever actually seen a FMS Chrome '00 R wheel. I just order and recieved a second set of painted wheels. The box has all the part numbers and photos of all the FMS wheels....no Chrome 00r's

Ya, FMS was suppose to have them out last spring, I even saw advertisments for them . I know tire rack had them on thier list also(I believe taken off now). I don't know what the holdup is, but apparently they keep getting pushed back.

I did find a place in California that is suppose to do a real nice job chromeing, so I may end up doing that over the winter. If anyone learns fo anything else, please let me know.
Thanks Brian

Cobra-R

Established Member
Oriiginally posted be Kevin
the big insult would be a poster of a rice rocket with the r wing and splitter painted red.

Originally posted by kevin

oh and the number 8 on the doors and hood.

Ohhhhh!!!!!!! Now we are getting really personal here. Hmmm, I am going to have to work on retaliation for this one. :cryying:

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

Ohhhhh!!!!!!! Now we are getting really personal here. Hmmm, I am going to have to work on retaliation for this one. :cryying:

(in a whininng voice reminiscent of maynard g. crebs)

work? work?:D :D

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

Ya, FMS was suppose to have them out last spring, I even saw advertisments for them . I know tire rack had them on thier list also(I believe taken off now). I don't know what the holdup is, but apparently they keep getting pushed back.

I did find a place in California that is suppose to do a real nice job chromeing, so I may end up doing that over the winter. If anyone learns fo anything else, please let me know.
Thanks Brian

terry, brian. yea, that's it clutter this place up with real informative stuff.:D :D :D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

afraid not, but it does have a lap calender:D :D :D :D

Now is that a knock on my driving?? If I only had a car that was up to the standard of my driving, then watch out!!!. (Door left wide open):D

Users who are viewing this thread