Chrome 00 R wheels

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

Now is that a knock on my driving?? If I only had a car that was up to the standard of my driving, then watch out!!!. (Door left wide open):D

i see ya finally left a hint as to why you won the traveling blooper award at the 1st annual r meet. (right dean):D :D :D

the rest i'll address later, can't stay on long right now.

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

i see ya finally left a hint as to why you won the traveling blooper award at the 1st annual r meet. (right dean):D :D :D

the rest i'll address later, can't stay on long right now.

Good catch Kevin... I'm kinda slow this morning. :D

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

afraid not, but it does have a lap calender:D :D :D :D

After searching long and hard, I finally found the lap calender that Brian bought. It was on the Yugo racing site. I can't believe that I didn't look there first. :-?

After some exhaustive research, it seems Autometer has to detune there guages to match the performance characteristics of each driver and car combo. You have to submit your lap times to Autometer and they will feed the info into there Binford XR 2000 Performance computer. Once the computer spits out the data, they will custom make a guage for you. It's a very high-tech approach, don't you agree? :read:

attachment.php

Last edited:

kevin

Originally posted by Dean99CobraV

After searching long and hard, I finally found the lap calender that Brian bought. It was on the Yugo racing site. I can't believe that I didn't look there first. :-?

After some exhaustive research, it seems Autometer has to detune there guages to match the performance characteristics of each driver and car combo. You have to submit your lap times to Autometer and they will feed the info into there Binford XR 2000 Performance computer. Once the computer spits out the data, they will custom make a guage for you. It's a very high-tech approach, don't you agree? :read:

attachment.php

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nuff said

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Dean99CobraV

attachment.php

You guys are just jelous, I am a trend setter and you are feeling insecure about not thinking of adding a clock(not a calender) to your cars. So, go on teasing and I will sit here content knowing I have contribited to the well being of humanity. :):read:

Users who are viewing this thread