Chrome Snake Pulley Cover

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I bought the car and the cover was on it, and I just am not a fan of it. It's in perfect condition and would accent a show car perfectly. It's listed here Ford Mustang CDC Supercharger Pulley Cover- Chrome - 105085 by CDC

But as I looked around I saw it listed between 100-200 so I'll just put the price at 165 shipped. If your serious just pm me and we can work something out.

08b5238c.jpg

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
nobody wants some bling? haha bump

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
i wonder if it fits on a smaller pulley with an idler?

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
i wonder if it fits on a smaller pulley with an idler?

Pretty sure it only fits a stock pulley setup, but if you want it to work I'm sure it could be cut to work. I think people cut the stock pulley cover to make it work with aftermarket setups.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Pretty sure it only fits a stock pulley setup, but if you want it to work I'm sure it could be cut to work. I think people cut the stock pulley cover to make it work with aftermarket setups.

Yep, it won't fit with the smaller pulley/idler combo. I sold mine cause of it. Wish I just kept it and cut it. Didn't know that was possible. I liked the bling and rarity of it. I may get yours if I get some extra casheesh.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
If I can't sell it, its not big deal because I kind of like it now. I didn't think I'd ever like it but after seeing the motor without it...kind of looks bare.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
If I can't sell it, its not big deal because I kind of like it now. I didn't think I'd ever like it but after seeing the motor without it...kind of looks bare.

Nothing a 81mm turbo couldn't take care of:banana:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
last bump, if nothing comes my way I'll just put it back on

Users who are viewing this thread