Chrome Terminator License Plate Frames Group Buy!!!

vbguy01

Established Member
The license plate and valve caps arrived today...looks sweet...Snap caps are on backorder...Thanks for the GP!

Sorry for the double post...This message brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department.

Last edited:

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by vbguy01
The license plate and valve caps arrived today...looks sweet...Snap caps are on backorder...Thanks for the GP!

Sorry for the double post...This message brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department.

no problem, Geoff has been the best business person I have ever dealt with. He allowed me to set this group purchase up so flawlessly, he deserves all thanks, not me. :)

03Cobra_Poison

Established Member
Hey did i miss this? i've been away for a while. is it too late to order a black terminator one with red lettering? :-D

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by 03Cobra_Poison
Hey did i miss this? i've been away for a while. is it too late to order a black terminator one with red lettering? :-D

nope just email Geoff and he will set you up.

AFG Motorsports

Established Member
Ordering time is winding down.

Last date to order at these prices is April 30, 2004. Because of the date falling on Friday we will be placing this last group of orders on Monday essentially extended the ordering and paying to Sunday night at the latest.

We expect our first shipments to happen very soon as we have 5 production runs in place currently. We are are expecting a large order of show chrome and black resin terminator frames to complete any day now...hopefully today. This order was expected to complete earlier but another large order sneaked in before this causing a slight delay.

Throughout the next few weeks, we will be completing various production runs and shipping as soon as they are completed. An email will go out to those members that will have their items shipped (according to your order #).
Everyone hang tight and things will come together fine!

Everyone should check here for latest updates.

Geoffrey S. McCash

Users who are viewing this thread