Chrome Terminator License Plate Frames Group Buy!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I ordered mine on the 17th. One chrome Terminator plate. Paid by PayPal and got my email confirmation. I'm 6th on the early order list. My plate should ship out this week. :)

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
I ordered mine on the 17th. One chrome Terminator plate. Paid by PayPal and got my email confirmation. I'm 6th on the early order list. My plate should ship out this week. :)

Glad to hear it Bob!

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
Ordered 4/16, paid 4/17 (pay pal), 5th on the list. Should see them in a week to 10 days.

Thanks again for the GP on this great dress up materials. Should add close to 10hp to each Cobra in the corral.

:beer:

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by T&J's Blk03
Ordered 4/16, paid 4/17 (pay pal), 5th on the list. Should see them in a week to 10 days.

Thanks again for the GP on this great dress up materials. Should add close to 10hp to each Cobra in the corral.

No problem, I was thinking 20 with mine because mine is balck and it is a little more stealth.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by T&J's Blk03

I'm expecting at least 15! :lol1:

AFG Motorsports

Established Member
Group Purchase

Group Purchase is going smoothly so far. I have read the thread from top to bottom.

Some of you have great Ideas!! (hmm, the LS1 ETR sounds kick butt)...Im thinking on that one!
If anyone has any type of question about the frames or customization just email me at [email protected].

Keep in mind, the first cutoff for ordering is April 23, 2004. All custom and some back ordered stock orders that are paid for will be placed the following day. We are constantly doing production runs for all stock frames. As production runs for stock items are replenished, we will ship in order of ordering #. Hopefully we will have no hiccups.

The Terminator Frame is very very popular.

As owner of the AFG Motorsports, our main focus is customer service and qulaity products. I will answer all emails and try to keep everyone updated.

We also would like to get pics of the frames on the car sent to our website. We may just put some of the pics on there.

Also, this GP is good for all SVT Performance members including Lightning, Focus and other Ford Powered cars.

Im looking at doing a door sill with Terminator on it. Haow about some ideas and interest in that.

Geoff McCash

Ystang99gt

Established Member
I ordered mine yesterday and got the paypal receipt immediately!! Thanks 99cobraclone for the group purchase idea!!!

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by Ystang99gt
I ordered mine yesterday and got the paypal receipt immediately!! Thanks 99cobraclone for the group purchase idea!!!

Thank Geoff, he's the one doing all of the hard work. Geoff I love the door sill idea.

vbguy01

Established Member
The license plate and valve caps arrived today...looks sweet...Snap caps are on backorder...Thanks for the GP!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread