Chrysler to Enter Bankruptcy Tomorrow

heywaitfourme

Established Member
P49...as stated, I'm looking to. I've decided that if I do get a new truck, it will be the Ram. I find it fits my style over the f150s and the power of it is worlds over the Fords also. I'm waiting a little bit yet to let the dealerships sweat it out. I'll look again in 2-3 weeks.

Robert Francis

Established Member
Don't expect the govt to get out of this Chrysler bankruptcy for a long time. They planned it for months and the govt is supplying the money to operate it. Also the UAW now has a 55% stake in it. All upper management and I assume the Board of Directors will be replaced by those the govt chooses. No one around here (Detroit area) knlow "who" will run Chrysler and operate it on a daily basis. Speculation is that the Fiat CEO may or may not run Chrysler. Chrysler employees, both hourly and salary, are really worried as no one has told them anything, including the UAW. All they know is that supposedly Chrysler is shutting down all it's plants until this bankruptcy is resolved - probably 60 days or so.

firebird1999us

Established Member
Chrysler employees, both hourly and salary, are really worried as no one has told them anything, including the UAW. All they know is that supposedly Chrysler is shutting down all it's plants until this bankruptcy is resolved - probably 60 days or so.

That's the sad part of this whole mess:(

bubbrubb

You guys think this would mean 300 C & the SRT8 prices would plummet?

I keep thinking maybe that would be a good DD.. not sure WTF I'd do with it after I don't want it anymore cause the company won't be around though. hmmmmmmm

firebird1999us

Established Member
You guys think this would mean 300 C & the SRT8 prices would plummet?

I keep thinking maybe that would be a good DD.. not sure WTF I'd do with it after I don't want it anymore cause the company won't be around though. hmmmmmmm

I doubt it -- they've probably still got markups on the leftover 2008 SRT8s at the dealer near me:dw::kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread