Chuck Norris was in Phoenix this week

THE_STIG

Established Member
Man Attacked by Rabid Bobcat Strangles Animal to Death With Bare Hands
By James King in Animal Use and AbuseWed., Dec. 16 2009 @ 11:40AM

​Officials at the Arizona Game and Fish Department say a Yavapai County man was attacked by a rabid bobcat on Monday. Rather than panic, he strangled it with his bare hands.

The man's name is not being released because of privacy laws, but AGFD officials say the attack happened in the front yard of his Crown King Trail home, about 12 miles north of Lake Pleasant.

"This was particularly unusual because the gentleman killed the animal with his bare hands, and that was very advantageous because the animal wasn't out potentially exposing other people to rabies," Randy Babb, spokesman for the AGFD, tells CBS 5 (KPHO).

Arizona is seeing record numbers of rabid animals in 2009, with 244 that have tested positive for the disease. That is an increase from the 176 cases reported last year, which was the previous record.

However, Arizonans prove to not be backing down to these rabid rascals.

Just last month, a Chino Valley woman was attacked by a fox while she was jogging. The fox bit down on her arm and wouldn't let go, so the woman kept jogging for about a mile and a half, with the fox clamped into her flesh.

She finally reached her car with the fox still attached, where she managed to pry the thing off and put it in the trunk. It was later determined that the maniac fox had rabies.

Officials at the AGFD, however, don't recommend taking matters into your own, um, hands if you can help it. They say that if confronted by an animal that has allowed you to get close to it, or has no problem with getting close to you, get the hell away as fast as you can because it may be rabid. Tags: arizona, bobcat, fox, rabbid, rabbies, strangled, yavapai county

Man Attacked by Rabid Bobcat Strangles Animal to Death With Bare Hands - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

:eek::eek::eek:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Couldn't have been Chuck Norris, there were no roundhouse kicks involved.

that and phoenix is still standing, the force of a Norris roundhouse kicked exploding bobcat would be great enough to level nearly any city

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Ya, defiantly not Norris.

Chuck Norris created the Grand Canyon the last time he chased after a bobcat that tried attacking him. You WOULD KNOW if he were around.

It could have been one of his hairs that fell of his beard and mutated into a semi-less-awesome clone of Norris.

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Couldn't have been Chuck Norris, there were no roundhouse kicks involved.

nor were there reports of earth quakes across North America :shrug:

and WTF!!!!

"Just last month, a Chino Valley woman was attacked by a fox while she was jogging. The fox bit down on her arm and wouldn't let go, so the woman kept jogging for about a mile and a half, with the fox clamped into her flesh.

She finally reached her car with the fox still attached, where she managed to pry the thing off and put it in the trunk. It was later determined that the maniac fox had rabies."

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Crazy, those bobcats are nasty. I was washing my car the other day and one was walking through our neighborhood. Thought it was a big cat but then I saw the long tail

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Crazy, those bobcats are nasty. I was washing my car the other day and one was walking through our neighborhood. Thought it was a big cat but then I saw the long tail

Bobcats don't have long tails...:poke:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Shit, how about the chick that jogged 1.5miles with a fox attached to her arm and then she just put it in her trunk...

ROR!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
my friend and i caught a bobcat once in a nuisance raccon box trap thingy

i needed one new glove and a new carhart jacket after it was all said and done with...anyone who says "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" has ever dealt with a trapped and seriously pissed off 30-40lb male bobcat...holy crap he was angry

he was released unharmed btw

Users who are viewing this thread