Clarett is going to ruin the NFL!!!

Sully99SVT

Established Member
I can't see the NFL changing the rules for him especially after all the crap he has pulled this year. If he's not mature enough to cooperate with the NCAA, so that he could play college ball, he's nowhere near mature enough for the NFL. Plus, with his shoulder injury last year, he hasn't had a chance to show anybody that his shoulder is healed. I'm pretty sure that if he was, for some odd reason, let to enter the NFL draft, who would want him? As soon has he takes an NFL hit, he's gonna be hurt again. If that boy had any common sense, he would sit out his suspension this year, stay at Ohio State, go to class, not cause any more problems, and play next year. With his shoulder problem, he needs to get his college degree in case his shoulder gets injured to the point where he can't even play ball anymore.

Originally posted by Sully99SVT
I can't see the NFL changing the rules for him especially after all the crap he has pulled this year. If he's not mature enough to cooperate with the NCAA, so that he could play college ball, he's nowhere near mature enough for the NFL. Plus, with his shoulder injury last year, he hasn't had a chance to show anybody that his shoulder is healed. I'm pretty sure that if he was, for some odd reason, let to enter the NFL draft, who would want him? As soon has he takes an NFL hit, he's gonna be hurt again. If that boy had any common sense, he would sit out his suspension this year, stay at Ohio State, go to class, not cause any more problems, and play next year. With his shoulder problem, he needs to get his college degree in case his shoulder gets injured to the point where he can't even play ball anymore.

Agreed, but I am afraid of what's going to happen when he takes his case in front of some liberal douchebag judge. Apparently the judges nowadays don't use discretion or common sense anymore.

Did I mention I hate liberals with a passion? :gt: :mj:

red03snake

Established Member
All the kid had to do was spend his 3 years, keep his nose clean and he would be instantly rich. How sad is that?

Sully99SVT

Established Member
Word has it that he has filed a lawsuit against Ohio State saying that he was coerced <sp?> into making statements. His carreer is totally gone now. Why would you sue the school that you are going to and played ball for and was trying to help you out, so that you could play ball this season? It's his own damn fault for being in the position he's in.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by Sully99SVT
It's his own damn fault for being in the position he's in.

No it's not. Who the hell accepts their own fault? No one. He'll be like every other over-hyped athlete and deny his offences.

Personally, I think he's just like every other stupid ass who gets caught violating NCAA rules. And he should be treated as such.

SVT4ME

Established Member
I was watching one of the sports shows and they said he would win his lawsuit. Against the NFL that is. Some issue with the NFL being a monopoly. Didn't reaal pay attention thou so cant tell you any more than that.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Somebody will draft him they allways do no matter how much trouble you get in IF you are athletically gifted some one will allways give you another chance.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
I was watching one of the sports shows and they said he would win his lawsuit. Against the NFL that is. Some issue with the NFL being a monopoly. Didn't reaal pay attention thou so cant tell you any more than that.

he will win because the NFL saying you cant enter the draft right out of high school will not hold up in court just like the NBAs rule banning high schoolers didnt. allthough I think it is a world of differance between the two. There will be another law suite after the the first guy that goes right to the NFL from high school gets injured so badly he cant play anymore.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
If he did end up winning in court and was able to enter the draft, it'd be really cool if the owners agreed to just not draft his sorry ass. Just because he's in the draft doesn't mean he has to be drafted.

Users who are viewing this thread