Established Member
Premium Member

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
He has straight up said this is fake and they are actively shooting season 3 right now.
They did say they weren't renewing the contract. Clarkson Farm had another season and I think GT has like 3 more years lol

Anyone watch May's shows? Our man in Japan then Italy, oh Cook?

tistan

Established Member

TORQUERULES

Established Member
My wife, who could be considered a millennial (she is 31 currently) loves Top Gear/Grand Tour and Clarkson's Farm as well as the other offshoots. She said she had always seen the shows when browsing streaming but never watched because she thought they were not her thing. Now she loves them, not so much because of the cars, but the guys and their hijinks. She sits and laughs her ass of along with me. Lol.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
finished it the other night, good season, wish it was longer but holy shit did all that nonsense piss me off. **** living in the UK, it's bad enough here but holy shit, hope that's not what we're heading for

TORQUERULES

Established Member
finished it the other night, good season, wish it was longer but holy shit did all that nonsense piss me off. **** living in the UK, it's bad enough here but holy shit, hope that's not what we're heading for
If our current state of federal and state governments continue it is where we are headed. They look to all that control in Europe and they envy it. They want that for us.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
They did say they weren't renewing the contract. Clarkson Farm had another season and I think GT has like 3 more years lol

Anyone watch May's shows? Our man in Japan then Italy, oh Cook?

I enjoyed our man in Japan and I've watched a bit of Oh Cook (have the whole series on my plex server). Haven't watched his italy special yet

Richard Hammonds workshop for anyone who hasn't seen it is also great, I cant remember if the second season is out yet.
finished episode 2. will continue tonight. What the f is he Gerald saying. Must be a Pikey....
photo_2023-02-12_04-04-44.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Season 2 is great, just finished it last night. I hope they make a season 3.
could be wrong but they were talking about it on the radio the other day and they said Jeremy claims season 3 is in filming. Sounded like they had a 3 season deal so maybe theyre saying amazon might nix it then or maybe it's all BS.

Users who are viewing this thread