• Customize

Votes: 38 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
Kinda sort of did both.

My GTO, I restored from the ground up. But I wanted to restore it, to be driven. So with that, everything is resto, except a couple of key area's that I wanted to improve upon. Original carb/intake are boxed, got Holley upgrades to simply make it run better. Bigger brakes, disc all around, heavier duty suspension, tighter pwr steering pump, and MUCH bigger radiator (for parade duty).

The car will never be raced in any way, but at least it drives a lot better than brand new in '67.

Steve2050

Established Member
I used to be really into 60's Vettes in stock condition. I have lately seen a few that have late model powertrain/ supension/ chassis and I must admit it appeals to me. There are probably more numbers matching 67 big block tri-power Vettes now than ever left the factory,LOL. Can't beat old school looks with modern technology.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
im a fan of turning classic cars back to stock, but to each his own.

spike_africa

Established Member
You need another option of original with some upgrades.

We restored our 1954 MG TF, but I have been adding alot of upgraded parts to it for better performance and better driving manners.

I added new style tube shocks out back, polyurethane bushing all around up front, new modern tires, better electronics, upgraded ignition parts and a few other odds and ends. Over all the car looks stock, but it has a good bit of modern parts in it.

Here is the car I am talking about.
568636790_fkLcc-L.jpg

568637287_b8KMM-L.jpg

568636655_PAMpY-L.jpg

sixt5

Established Member
heres my vote:

DSCF6131.jpg

DSCF6135.jpg

orginal sucks ha. 13 inch brembos with cobra calipers. 17 inch mach wheels. electronic ignition... ect

makes for a FUN car!

Users who are viewing this thread