SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
last one

my_girl_3.jpg

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
hey dubs, you have a rear shot of her? She's hot! Hurry up and work things out with her before it's too late.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Originally posted by 00SVTdubs
thanks man! I just got off the phone with her! I sent her the link to this site and she called me back in awe! Shes so excited for me to come home. After talking to her, its pretty clear that we will be together when I get back. Maybe not for good but we will see what happens. There are other options too though!!!:rockon:

Awwww.

lol anyways. Sent her the link eh? she's definitley one of the classier girls, she looks good - I like them classy & beautiful, you did well.

Michelle was blushing, or so she said anyways, last night on MSN when she saw the link.

i dont do the girlfriend thing n e more...
i had a relationship with a girl for two years n it ended on a REAL bad note ( like crazy stalkerish type of bad note) so these r just some "friends!"

kmhyrmelxcww1.jpg

osgekrefaubr1.jpg

k8k8ezhceetd1.jpg

i got one more of this australian girl i hookd up with but im having trouble findn it so when i do ill post it....

xQuickSilverx1

Established Member
Originally posted by boostedconcepts
i dont do the girlfriend thing n e more...
i had a relationship with a girl for two years n it ended on a REAL bad note ( like crazy stalkerish type of bad note) so these r just some "friends!"

kmhyrmelxcww1.jpg

osgekrefaubr1.jpg

k8k8ezhceetd1.jpg

i got one more of this australian girl i hookd up with but im having trouble findn it so when i do ill post it....

dang dude.. lucky man

haha just "friends" :lol:

whitey03

Established Member
Originally posted by 00SVTdubs
thanks man! I just got off the phone with her! I sent her the link to this site and she called me back in awe! Shes so excited for me to come home. After talking to her, its pretty clear that we will be together when I get back. Maybe not for good but we will see what happens. There are other options too though!!!:rockon:

Uh... you said you sent her the link? "There are other options too though"

What are you thinking man?

JumpMan23

Established Member
it's funny how everyone puts the 'friends' in quptes and all.....like any of us believe what youre trying to imply!!! :lol:

xQuickSilverx1

Established Member
indeed...

im suprised no female users havn't posted pics of themselfs, or chimed in, posted pics of there boyfriends or something of that nature...

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
boosted you gotta strong pimp hand. To the rest, it's good to be somewhere where I'm not the only one with a hot g/f.......P.S. I gotta back shot of my girl neked. I'd like to show but don't know if I should. BEAUTIFUL GIRLS Fellas! :rockon: :rockon:

shi-ut it wasnt always that way i turnd into a lil b*ch when i was with my old ex, alotta of my friends stoppd hangin out with me, so aftr i finally ended it i vowed NEVER to play that game again!
n these girls r/ or were my "friends!" n they knew thats as far as it would go, but girls love wut they cant have n they love to try n change u frm bad to good.... its our seceret weapon for sex!

........ that n roofies! :)

j/k

xQuickSilverx1

Established Member
:lol:

ya ya the j/k thing... :dw:

ya there is alot of very good looking girls that have been posted so far, :beer: to the guys that have them...

JerseyGT - Don't think that would fly too well, as this is the clean version...

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by JerseyGT
I gotta back shot of my girl neked. I'd like to show but don't know if I should.

What part of clean do you not understand. Do not ruin it for us all, so don't post it.

myfault

Banned
svtperformance members definately seem to have the best looking girls out of any forum ive seen yet.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
There's nothing wrong for a girl being with you for what you drive right? Thank god for us and nice rides. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread