Clean Turbo 03 Cobra

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
I am selling my 03 cobra due to it causing problems with me and the old lady. She wants me to get a vette (03-UP) which i have also wanted for a while. So we can both enjoy it because for some reason she hates my ride. But thats why im selling it.

03 Cobra 35,500 on the clock
Turbo Kit
*Quicktime Turbo Systems Custum made kit
*Precision 76 Billet wheel Turbo w/ .96 ex housing
*50mm Tial Q BOV
*46mm Precision Wastegate
*Cut Bumper support for intercooler
*Sullivan Upper and lower intake
*AMS1000 Boost Controller w/C02
*Accufab single throttlebody
*BA5000 Blow through slot style Mass air meter
*Optima Red Top relocated in trunk
*Billet Battery Bracket
Fuel System
*Magna Fuel EFI750 inline pump (good enough to support 1500hp)
*Custom Fuel Sump
*Sullivan Fuel Rails
*Deka 80lb Injectors
*FORE Y block -10 feed to -8 return
*Aeromotive Fuel Regulator w/ guage
Transmission
*Th400
*TCI Brake
*JW Ultra Bell
*JW Flexplate
*Republic diesel Drive shaft
*BTE Converter 3500 Stall
*Hurst Quarter Stick shifter
*B@M Trans Cooler w/ Fan, high pressure lines w/ an fittings
*Deep Pan
Suspension
(Front)
*AJE K Member
*Strange 10-Way Struts w/Coilovers 14x150 lb spring
*Granettelli Caster Camber Plates
(Rear)
*Solid 8.8 Rearend w/welded axle tubes
*Moser 33 Spline Axles w/c-clip eliminators
*3.27 Gears
*Rear end Girdle Cover
*Lakewood lower control arms
*TRZ Double Adjustable Upper Control Arms
*Baseline Suspension Stage 3 Anti Roll Bar
*Strange 10-way Shocks
Wheels+Tires
(Rear)
*15x10 6.5bs Billet Specialties w/325/50/15 M/T Drag Radial
*1/2x20x3inch studs
(Front)
15x3.5 Billet Specialties w/Nexan 165/80/15
Guages
*Stewart Warner boost, trans temp, fuel pressure guages
*SOS Pillar
*Innovated wide band (on top the steering column
*Autometer volt guage install in the glove comparment.
*SCT Protuner Tuning Software

Nothing major is wrong with the car. The car runs and drives awsome when driving around town, just when you start easing in it the car cuts out at 4800RPM every time when its under a load. Free revving its fine. I think its a coil problem due to me getting new battery and altenator put on and still does it. Could be something in the tune also but more than likely its the coils. Again the old lady doesnt want me putting no more money in the car due to it causing problems between me and her:bash:. The car has a few small scratches, nics but very small to see. It has a new front bumper due to the old one had a crack in it but the new bumper is painted to match perfect and we trimmed all the clips and moldings off underneith the bumper that the chin spoiler attaches to due to me not running it cause the car sits to low. Another thing is i had to notch the hood a little bit to get the stock one to fit with the sullivan intake. I know most of you know you have to do this but just wanted to let people know. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and ill get back with you. You will be very please with this car and can drive it anywere. Car made 651 on Pump gas through the th400 on 17lbs and 16 degrees timing. For the buyer i will throw in my 55 gal drum of VP 110 gas it hasnt been tuned for yet. Also i will throw in my laptop with the SCT Protuner Tuning software on so you will have full capability to tune the car if needed. No corners cut here fellas and i have reciepts for almost everything.

$24,500 OBO Will drive up to 150miles to meet the buyer.

** I still have the exhaust that runs to the back of the car also i will throw in**
Here some pics of the car and what ive done.
Video of idle and walk around Note video makes it sound alot louder.
th_137.gif

Pics
118.jpg

119.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

132.jpg

133.jpg

120.jpg

121.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

124.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg

127-1.jpg

128-1.jpg

129-1.jpg

130.jpg

131.jpg

136.jpg

135.jpg

th4004.jpg

Picture188.jpg

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
You completely built that car just to sell it because your girl wants you to get a vette??? Wait what?...

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
lol sounds crazy man i know, but not worth getting a diviorce. If she only new the real amount of money i have in it..Shit would hit the fan. But car has to go and im forreal this time.

Alscobra

Established Member
Get a new old lady. One with a little sense next time. It's really gonna sting if someone local buys your car and then spanks your A$$ in that vette with you old lady sitting next to you. Shame shame shame.

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
she aint that bad. Ive been looking for a vette anyhow, just never got around to one. But this would make someone a nice ride for sure

PipeHitter

Established Member
If all you guys fight about is what hi-performance car to enjoy..I'd say you are doing just fine! GLWS! Sweet ride.

Alscobra

Established Member
Haha. I told my wife that she married a car guy. And every time she starts bitching about my car, I remind her. Should have married some chump in a chumpmobile instead.
My apologies OP. I'll quit chopping up your for sale thread now.

Last edited:

chadO

Established Member
shit, the day my old lady tells me I need to sell my car for another becuause she doesn't like it, is the day I slap a bitch

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
free bump for you man, a vette is a great choice also. Your car is GORGEOUS, i wish I had the cash cuz Id buy it without though. Very well done.

on a side note, If my wife gave me a choice of her or the car...well, id really miss her.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
So sorry to hear about this. If I only would have waited to build mine I would have been all over your car.

Some one is getting one HELL of a deal. I will leave it at that incase his old lady reads this. :eek:

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
thanks ruthless, you know how much this stuff cost to do it right and i think i am cutting someone a deal here also. but thanks again

rvaicemv31

Established Member
I know you said you wanted a vette but if you want a more practical cobra I may be willing to trade if it interests you. 04 tr 2.2 kb 20k miles. Let me know

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
Went out and got the car out for a bit to let you all see how it drives. The speedo is about 13mph off due to gears but just thought i would post it. My camera sound sucks big ones also dont the sounds is pretty much pointless
th_001-8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread