Clear NACA quarter window?

GaryGrimm

Established Member
Last edited:

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
I believe that was a prototype car.

If you want to go that route you will likely have to buy the window material and then the duct and bond them.

I have never seen a one-piece unit for any of these cars.

Tom

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
I have been searching the net and this forum for a clear NACA quarter window for my 2000 R. I have found the all black agent 47 quarter windows; but i really want a clear one. I dont know if you can still get them, or maybe one of you guys have one kicking around.
Gary

P59634 Image Large Photo - 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine Article at Automotive.com

Like the one on this 2000 R

Gary, i may have want you want. I purchased mine off ebay some time ago. I am out of town and can send pics next week if you like. Thanks, Scott

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Gary, i may have want you want. I purchased mine off ebay some time ago. I am out of town and can send pics next week if you like. Thanks, Scott

Scott - Did I sell that scooped window to you? I was trying to figure out who, from this forum, bought it from me. I believe it was a drivers side?

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Robert, i think so but it was some time ago. Scott

Scott - If that is the same one, I sold it to you through eBay..........maybe 2 years ago + or -. If that is the same drivers side scooped window, I got it from a person/friend who worked (at that time) for SVT. He knew that the window was in a box under a bench and left over from the 2000 Cobra R project which he was directly involved with. There was a plan at one point to either use the drivers side as the air feed for the diff. cooler, or have hoses from both driver and passenger 1/4 windows, but in the end, the prototype 00R had a scoop on the passenger side only, that scoop was part of that project if it is the same one. A unique piece of SVT history.

Actually Scott, it may have been 3-4 years ago that I sold that scooped window. I have owned the Super Snake for over 2 years and I sold that window well before I bought that car...................time flies!!

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread