<clearing throat, tapping mike> Testing. . .Testing. ..

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Thanks a lot :) What program did you use to do all tha stuff to your pic, Lightning Larry? You want to do something like that for mine? :) If not, no problem :)

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Yay, it works now!

Yay, thanks everyone for your help. :) I saw a Mach 1 today at a local Ford place saling for $27,000, and red '03 Cobra for sale for $33,000, and a blue '03 Cobra for $33,000. Those are still too expensive for me, but do ya'll think those are good prices? The Mach 1 was blue. They currrently have 4 Cobras, and when I was there, a brand new Lightning was being unloaded off the truck. I think I'll buy a Cobra from there sometime, but they probably won't be for a few years. :)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
Thanks a lot :) What program did you use to do all tha stuff to your pic, Lightning Larry? You want to do something like that for mine? :) If not, no problem :)

Sorry. I didn't make my sig. I don't know how. A friend of mine made it for me. :D

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
No problem. I think a new a few people at stangnet.com that have the programs to make it. Thanks for your time though :)

Users who are viewing this thread