Clearwater /Tampa Bay area

sc95cobra

Established Member
Jon,

Was that you who I just ran into on 580?

Rich,

I only drove the shelby to work last week on Thursday and was not up near 580

I will probably be driving my F350 next week, just got the new turbo, injectors and fuel system on so want to put a few miles on it.

Are you going to NMRA next weekend?

Who has the blue terminator that was sitting at the gas station on the corner of Starkey and Tall Pines (I think) Thursday evening?

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
Jon,

Must have been your Shelby's twin. I usually go to nmra, but I think I'm going to pass this year unfortunately. I just have too much going on.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Weather should be decent Friday night, we should get a big group out there again. I'll be there for sure

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
Just a heads up guys, I went out there last Friday, and they had half of the parking lot tore up. Hardly any cars there, so we ended up heading over to LBC.

Not sure how long that lil construction project is going to last. I guess we can just plan on showing up and see what we find.

FL Steve

Established Member
Just a heads up guys, I went out there last Friday, and they had half of the parking lot tore up. Hardly any cars there, so we ended up heading over to LBC.

Not sure how long that lil construction project is going to last. I guess we can just plan on showing up and see what we find.

How was LBC? I didn't think it was open yet. Plus I heard the lucky dill owned it and I can't stand the lucky dill.

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
How was LBC? I didn't think it was open yet. Plus I heard the lucky dill owned it and I can't stand the lucky dill.

If you can't stand Lucky Dill, then you are broken lol. LBC was real good. Place was packed. Good food and good drinks.

FL Steve

Established Member
If you can't stand Lucky Dill, then you are broken lol. LBC was real good. Place was packed. Good food and good drinks.

Haha! Your right rich. My taste for bad food and horrible service is definitely broken. I have no plans of fixing that either but I'm willing to give LBC a shot. If the place is more of a brewery with good beer.

sleepermobile2

Established Member
LBC is a great place !! I live down the street from there . So who's hitting Bradenton this weekend ? I'd love to cruise around with some other mustangs headed that way .....

FL Steve

Established Member
LBC is a great place !! I live down the street from there . So who's hitting Bradenton this weekend ? I'd love to cruise around with some other mustangs headed that way .....

I was seriously thinking about it but I'm 3weeks outta surgery with my hand and don't think I could take a full day out at Bradenton yet. It sucks cause I've been for the past 2 years and it's an awesome time.

Users who are viewing this thread