Cleetus’s Whippled F-150 4x4 Reg Cab

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Is this the one he has broken numerous times acting like a retard?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

96dreamer

Established Member
This video had me spit balling what it would cost to replicate reliably in a crew cab variant. Came up around $80k using a high mileage truck as a starting platform. If I sold my truck and car I think I could make it happen lol. Easy to forget how expensive these setups are when they build a new one every week

coachL

Established Member
I dont hvae a 4 wheel drive but i have the whipple on my regular cab f 150 and at 110 mph it smokes the tires . i had an old lighting and i thought it was fast . This set up is insane

andymarkv

Established Member
The truck is nice but the dude is a big retard.
LOL!! I hear what you're saying, but if I had access to those kinds of resources in my late 20's...I probably would've done the same shit!

He's not like the other retard that smashes stuff with an excavator...he runs stuff hard, breaks it, rebuilds it & repeats. I used to do the same thing...just at a much smaller scale.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
This video had me spit balling what it would cost to replicate reliably in a crew cab variant. Came up around $80k using a high mileage truck as a starting platform. If I sold my truck and car I think I could make it happen lol. Easy to forget how expensive these setups are when they build a new one every week
I might have missed some stuff, just saw the Whipple, but this is why I went with the TRX. Plus, when looking around for builds of a forced induction coyote crew cab...I found like 1 lol. Decided I didn't need to be the one figuring out why there weren't more

_Snake_

Established Member
LOL!! I hear what you're saying, but if I had access to those kinds of resources in my late 20's...I probably would've done the same shit!

He's not like the other retard that smashes stuff with an excavator...he runs stuff hard, breaks it, rebuilds it & repeats. I used to do the same thing...just at a much smaller scale.
Truth. He's a smart guy. Buy something, break it, upgrade, go faster, break it again, upgrade, go faster still, repeat = views on his channel.

3 million+ subscribers is impressive and he literally pulled the circle track out of the grave.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is indeed an animal. Beast! He needs a new speedometer guage that reads more than 120mph.

That is a great looking F-150; a re-born Lightning on steroids!

96dreamer

Established Member
I might have missed some stuff, just saw the Whipple, but this is why I went with the TRX. Plus, when looking around for builds of a forced induction coyote crew cab...I found like 1 lol. Decided I didn't need to be the one figuring out why there weren't more
I believe it has a built TKM motor and built trans. Plus fuel and suspension supporting mods.

andymarkv

Established Member
@Brad00L was going to put one on his supercrew a couple years ago...not sure if he ever did though?

Users who are viewing this thread