* Close up pics of the metallic flat black*

wma8706

Established Member
x3 and are you going to do some new wheels? A unique paint job COBRA like that you should have some ccw's, iforged or trueforged that would be sick on that car :beer:

x1000 If you like it then keep it the way it is. I happen to think it looks unique and has potential but just not a fan of keeping everything monotoned. I prefer something like this....
1232684376copy3.jpg
1232684788copy.jpg
1232684197copy.jpg

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Needs to be more black and less gray. The metallic chips look good though.

Thanks for the comments guys. I posted these pics because the metallic is what makes the flat black look grayish but you couldnt see it in my other pics. I wasnt expecting it to have that much metallic but at least its not the same old satin or flat color and thats what i was going for.:beer: Since work, and a handfull of tickets has been first on my list lately it'll be a little while before i mess with her again. After i get a new set of front tires mounted im going to tackle the wheels next.:burnout:

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Did anyone mention it would look 65,000 times better with new headlights and taillights? The headlights look like something off a 200k mile car and they've fogged up.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Man im sorry everytime i see that color just looks to me like the car needs to be painted. But if you like it well thats all thats counts.. ROCK ON MAN!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread