Cobra at Portland International Raceway video

sleepless

Established Member
Here is a fun lap with an Ultima, which was holding me up just a tiny bit. Something broke on it during the next lap so never got a chance to pass...

http://www.youtube.com/v/1Jbwv5lyuvs

It was about 90F outside and I decided to try a 2.94 pulley since the new Evans Cooling system seemed to handle the 3.1 just fine. Well, it took the cooling system a bit over the edge and the ECTs were almost 245F and IAT2's were through the roof. Had to run with the heater full blast all day :fm:

I changed back to the 3.1 pulley and we added a shroud around the H/E from the bumper to the radiator. Tomorrow is the next track day to test out the system.

sleepless

Established Member
03SteedaGT said:
nice!!! do you have the new clutch setup installed yet?? If so how is it working for you?

Yes, I do. It works fine, not a big change from stock. A little lighter effort; a little chatter.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I don't know the PIR track, but it appears you have a great line and you're smooth! :beer:

What were the two cars that passed at the end? I can't tell because of the video quality. :(

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

sleepless

Established Member
The two cars that pass me are C6 Z06s; both on Hoosiers and the silver one has Moton's (I could hang with him pretty well; the black Z06's was, and always is, too fast for me; a good buddy of mine that drives very very well).

I'm using ChaseCam.com bullet cams and other video goodies along with a Race Technology DL1 data logger. I then use TrackVision software to merge the two together.

Users who are viewing this thread