Cobra bites Steven Austin *Crazy Mo Fo*

qkslvr221

Established Member
LOL i read the thread thought it meant Stone Cold Steve Austin-
002_3491.jpg

WOW used to watch that back in the day! This is Austin Stevens for those confused.

Last edited:

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
crazy son of a bitch. learning that maybe the snake hit a vein and the possibility that the poison could kill him much sooner he goes back and f u c k s with snake again. i wonder what the guy does for an encore?

lafave

Cop didn't see it....
Established Member
qkslvr221 said:
LOL i read the thread thought it meant Stone Cold Steve Austin- used to watch that back in the day! This is Austin Stevens for those confused.

You are right. LOL I'm wasted. :thumbsup:

case2307

What? I can't hear you.
Established Member
I would have stomped that snake after it bit my ass. Of course it takes an idiot to keep messing with a snake until it finally bites you. :poke:

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Steeda30 said:
Steve Irwin wouldn't had been tagged, he doesn't have sh*t on Irwin. :D
Steve Irwin he's either fearless, brainless or both... nonetheless he's very entertaining to watch. I thought it was going to be stone cold Steve Austin too, complete with a middle finger point blank to the snake after he got bit.:rockon: Oh well, still a pretty cool vid.

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
Soul Rebel said:
I thought it was going to be stone cold Steve Austin too, complete with a middle finger point blank to the snake after he got bit.:rockon: Oh well, still a pretty cool vid.

That's EXACTLY what I thought!! That guys a freakin goof man, who drives a Toyota.. Geez :rollseyes

I'd pull out the 9 and kill that lil bastard, then again you won't see my fatass in the desert looking for him in the first place...

98bcobra

Established Member
I was watching that show the other night when that happen. Earlier in the show he got "scratched" by a sidewinder Fang! Then he got bit by the Cobra and after that he jumps into some water after a good sized Viper. I think hes got a screw loose.

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
I think this is the same dude that grabbed a vine and swung out into a pond to catch/land on a Gaboon Viper. He pulled it off.

Users who are viewing this thread