Cobra bites Steven Austin *Crazy Mo Fo*

quik cobra

Established Member
He is also the same guy that jumped in the water with a 20 ft python and fought with the damn thing for a few minutes and dragged that bitch up on the bank then took pictures of it. He was saying you just can't let them get around your neck and you can just tire the big snake out.LOL

FoxRodStang

Established Member
that guy's a freakin moron. I ain't scared of much, but, I ain't gonna go lookin for trouble either. Dang, ain't no way you'd catch me out there screwin with a snake like that. That's about as smart as doin a nice smokey burnout in front of a police station.

Blackout

jshen

Established Member
Stupid Twit

danboback said:
i was hoping he got it in the face the second time!

The dumb ass deserved what he got. Snake minding its' own business..he comes up and pisses it off...and gets bit....then goes back...and messes with it again....it should have tagged him right on the nose...... :nonono:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
That idiot got what he had coming to him. Why in the world are some of you saying you would have killed it after it bit you? Because you were out there messing with the snake and pissing it off? Anybody who messes with a Cobra like that deserves what they get. :bash:

TRXboy

Established Member
Haha awsome. I wouldnt call him a dumb ass though, That's his job, and thats what he loves to do. It's not like he was unprepared, he had the antivenom on hand, and knew exactly what to do and was calm about it, he knew what he was getting into. He is just as dumb as the guy doing 40-130 races on the highway....

03CrazyHorse

Just a GT with stickers..
Established Member
TRXboy said:
Haha awsome. I wouldnt call him a dumb ass though, That's his job, and thats what he loves to do. It's not like he was unprepared, he had the antivenom on hand, and knew exactly what to do and was calm about it, he knew what he was getting into. He is just as dumb as the guy doing 40-130 races on the highway....

Well put :rockon:

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
That is a crazy mutha phucker! :eek: I'm not a freakin tree hugger or anything but why would you kill the cobra after it bit you? You were the dumb mother phucker playing with it in the first place. :idea:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
TRXboy said:

Well said....but the dumb part was going back out there and almost bitten again after just being bitten 2 hrs. earlier!!! But he has balls, I'll give him that.....

Users who are viewing this thread