Cobra Car Covers...

MikesCobra

Established Member
Hey guys, I am in the market for a car cover for my Cobra can you guys post pics and or suggest the current ones you are using ?

Is this something that CANT be put on the car until its cool? Or can I park throw it on the car and go into work?
Anything I should know, pros and or cons of using one?
Have your covers induced any surface swirl marks from putting it on and taking it off the car?

Thanks

cj428mach

Established Member
I have one from my California Car Cover Company for my 69 Mach 1. Its very high quality but very expensive as well.

BigWill90

Established Member
IMG_4449_zpse4dc7e21.jpg
[/IMG]

JTBtheWelder

Established Member
I got mine from American muscle. I love it perfect fit, just snug enough that it will not move all around with the wind blowing. (it comes standard with the running pony)
eva9yquv.jpg

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
California Car Cover. I have the Stormweave on my truck which sits outside all year. Everytime I pull it off it looks like I just washed my truck. Make sure your car is clean before putting a cover on it because it could damage the paint.

snakeraper11b

Established Member
I got mine from American muscle. I love it perfect fit, just snug enough that it will not move all around with the wind blowing. (it comes standard with the running pony)
eva9yquv.jpg

I have this one. My car sits outside for 6-12 months at a time and so far so good for the last 2 years.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You can get them personalized. Big Sky Car Covers is another good source for covers. Pretty much the same stuff as California Car Covers. Be sure that whatever cover you end up going with has a soft inner lining to protect your paint.

big dad

Established Member
California Car Cover for all my vehicles. Get the Dustop one if your car sits in a garage.

Users who are viewing this thread