Cobra Diecast!!!

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Figures they would choose, 3 out of the 4 most unpopular colors, or rather two, silver and red. Black is cool choice, but this selection sux

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
No Prob! I'll be looking for other brands too, Maisto isn't the best, but it is good. I think if AutoArt makes it, it will be top quality. :D

Matt

Stunt Stangs

Established Member
I just ordered the red coupe. Will be delivetred after the first of next year.:rollseyes It takes as long as getting the real car!

IRON MACHINE

Established Member
Any updates on these? I see the diecastmuscle site is still on preorder. I've done some searching and can't find anyplace that has '03's in 1/18 (not even preorder). Any luck?

Snoker

Established Member
I pro-ordered a Red Coupe in late August. Have yet to see it or hear anything about the date of expected arrival. All I got when I ordered was confirmation I placed a pre-order. Six months and counting.

BoneCrusher

Established Member
I ordered a 1/18 Shelby GT 500 and a Boss 429 and the guy on the phone told me the '03's wouldn't be out till April. I'm just going to wait till then.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm getting the same error. I will definitely check this out later but wish they at least offered black since mine is a DSG. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread