cobra doesn't hold value.....

99hissss

Snake in the Gas
Established Member
Come on.....You buy a Cobra because you WANT one, not because of what the re-sale value might be down the road. I know when I bought my '99 it was because I had always WANTED one, and could've cared less what it's re-sale value would be down the road. If re-sale value is the main concern, then I suggest buying a nice, safe Honda or Toyota....A nice, normal car for people who may want to lead a nice, normal, and quiet, life...Carpe Diem! :rockon:

Last edited:

KenneBell50

Mexican NOS kit.
Established Member
Why the hell do you think its just Cobras. Look at Lincolns and Cadilacs, they go for $55,000 new and only a year later they are half the value.

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Justicem said:
Some are missing my point ... Cobra owners are telling other Cobra owner who are selling, that they are asking too much.
I know what you're saying. You've probably figured this out already, but this site is definitely not the best place to advertise a Cobra. God help you if you price your car a little high. Like you said, you'll get plenty of posts telling you "it's over-priced" or "I just bought one just like it for $4,000 less than you're asking" etc. :burn:

Nothing wrong with talking prices in the Terminator forum, just don't bring it into someone's Marketplace ad. LS1.com has a good policy - you have to put a price in your ad and you can't troll people's ads with price commentary. :nonono:

-Greg

Users who are viewing this thread