Cobra DSG Photoshoot part 2

hey11101

Established Member
Seems like you guys like the last photoshoot I did so I decided to do another now that car is out of hibernation after a long winter. Things have have changed since last time I have a baby daughter on the way now due in late June and me and the wife were thinking of trading both the cobra and the cruze to get something bigger then the cruze but so that I would like it also power wise. We test drove 2012 charger srt8 with 12K miles (thing was not in good shape for the mileage wont get into it now) even though the charger was moving it felt no where near close to the cobra( it was nice and roomy but did not have a feeling of a nimble peppy car) . So I took her out today with the the camera and no place in particular to go to just try to go where I never been around where I live. These are the photos I took.

IMG_5042_zpsb1a867ce.jpg

played around with the filter on this one
IMG_5037_zpsf7ceb519.jpg

ran into a closed prison, it opened in1858 and closed in 2002 had 1,239 inmates
IMG_5036_zpse1884a78.jpg
IMG_5032_zpsccdae3b2.jpg

sent a text to the wife after taking the pictures, been driving around aimlessly for 1hr in the cobra, we can't get rid of this thing, its driving nirvana.

Attachments

• IMG_2686_zpsb1c12d2b.jpg
    IMG_2686_zpsb1c12d2b.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 216

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice first set of photos, but I wish they weren't B&W. DSG is my favorite color so I like to "see" the paint. LOL. Good looking Cobra! :bowdown: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread