Cobra Engine (complete)FS Fully built, 04 heads, cams etc

ACESCOBRA

Bring it on!
Established Member
04 Built Cobra Engine Complete

Engine has about 6,xxx miles. It run perfect with no issues.

Teksid aluminum block,forged internals (.020 over Teksid, Cobra Crank Uncut, Manley forged Rods, Ross Pistons 10cc dish IIRC (9.5:1 Compression with 04 Cobra Heads), ARP Main Studs, WSB rod Bolts, Moroso Windage Tray & Crank Scraper, ARP Head Studs, Fel-Pro Head Gaskets, Melling High Volume Oil Pump, Heads are port matched and have a 5-angle valve job. CompCam Cams, Cooling mod.

Ported blower stage V, 60lb injectors, Richard Racing Pullies and Manual tensioner, 4lb lower crank pulley, EGR Delete

Price $6,000.00 + shipping

Looking for local pick up or meet half way. Im located in Vegas. Shipping can be done as well but Ill have to get a quote by zipcode.

20110405190359springval.jpg

20110405190339springval.jpg

20110405190324lasvegasn.jpg

20110405190305lasvegasn.jpg

20110405190250lasvegasn.jpg

20110405190428springval.jpg

Last edited:

03cobra237423

Established Member
Is there anyway u will sell me the build plate on the passenger side valve cover, I need a new and will pay a reasonable price for it.

ACESCOBRA

Bring it on!
Established Member
Who assembled the engine?

Assembled by Nevarez Racing Products in Las Vegas - Now he is the performance tuner and builder for Shelby.

Machined by HBR (Heads by Rick)

+1 on who built it

why are you selling it?

Tried selling the car but no buyers. Now Im selling all the performance parts out of it.

Is there anyway u will sell me the build plate on the passenger side valve cover, I need a new and will pay a reasonable price for it.

Sorry all parts come with the engine.

Looks dirty for 6k miles. Glws.

Crappy cell pics. Ill take better ones soon.

How much for the heads?

Not selling the heads yet. Looking at selling the engine complete :beer:

Terminated03

Established Member
All the work and money in this engine any you have a CarQuest oil filter on there? Geez....

Makes it seem like this engine wasnt taken care of.

ACESCOBRA

Bring it on!
Established Member
I worked 2 yrs for one of the best performance shops in Vegas and we never had an issue with their filters.

Terminated03

Established Member
I worked 2 yrs for one of the best performance shops in Vegas and we never had an issue with their filters.

The issue with cheap filters is that you arent going to see a catastrophic failure, you will see accelerated degredation of the engine internals. Better filters filter out more debris.

Less debris in enginer = longer life.

I wouldnt use a CarQuest filter on my wife's Hyundai Sonata.

GLWS.

ACESCOBRA

Bring it on!
Established Member
The car put down 525rwhp/500rwtq with a ported blower on 91 octane. I built it for a Kenny Bell 2.8H/Nitrous combo I had but decided sell the KB.

ACESCOBRA

Bring it on!
Established Member
4 Reichard Racing (including the manual tensioner), 1 billetflow, 1 stock, 1 upgraded alternator pulley. Nothing wrong with that. With only one goal in mind: NO BELT SLIP.

Users who are viewing this thread