Cobra Grille Emblems

Black'03GT

Established Member
Hi,

I just traded in my 2003 GT and got an 04 Cobra about 2 weeks ago.

Since the 03/04's have a larger grille opening, where is the best place to get a Cobra Grille Emblem from?

TRBO VNM

most will say search the forum first. you will find plenty of info. I usually start looking on ebay and see what I find.

Black'03GT

Established Member
I tried searching but got the message "fatal error". I then resorted to posting.

2003 Silver

Banned
Originally posted by Black'03GT
Hi,

I just traded in my 2003 GT and got an 04 Cobra about 2 weeks ago.

Since the 03/04's have a larger grille opening, where is the best place to get a Cobra Grille Emblem from?

Do a search on E-bayMotors for: Cobra Grill Emblem. Got mine there....just bolted it on this morning...looks great!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you're thinking because the opening is larger you want a larger emblem, you won't find one. You'll find the same size as the fenderwell emblem. And, yes, eBay is a good source for the emblems. Maybe the best price, too.

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
Got mine from PPI http://www.mustangparts.com Evidently, there are 2 kinds, black & chrome. Here they are...

blackcobragrille.jpg

and

chromecobragrille.jpg

There are also 2 featuring "SVT" and "SVT Cobra " that I didn't see before.

svtgrilleemb.jpg

and

svtcobragrille.jpg

They're both $24.99

Last edited:

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I got mine from Steeda. It got here quick and looks awesome. Make sure you paint behind the emblem with some black paint. At first I didn't on mine, but with the car being Comp. Orange, that little spot stuck out like a sore thumb. You'll see what I'm talking about when you get the Cobra emblem on.

Last edited:

I noticed a supplier is offering two types of Cobra grill emblems. One is completely made of metal and the other is a metal mounting bracket with a chromed snake with what looks to be identical to the side emblems. Which is the preferred way to go?

Venomous27

Inked Up
Established Member
The "preferred" way to go, is the way YOU prefer.......

But i like things to match so you can imagine which one I went with....:)

Shanezam203

Established Member
webimage001m.jpg

I've got the Cobra emblem on my 03 also and I've been wondering sense if there is a honeycomb grill I can put in my Cobra. (kinda like the gt's come with) I'm used to having one on my Lightning and I dont know if I like the open area up front without one.
I heard a regular gt one will not fit, does anyone make a honeycomb grill for the Cobra?
Thanks, Shane

Last edited:

Emblem arrived. What is the correct tool to remove the emblems screws?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Have to use the anti-theft torx bit with the hole in the middle. Can get at Sears, etc for a couple of bucks.......

2003 Silver

Banned
Originally posted by SublimeRT
I got mine from Steeda. It got here quick and looks awesome. Make sure you paint behind the emblem with some black paint. At first I didn't on mine, but with the car being Comp. Orange, that little spot stuck out like a sore thumb. You'll see what I'm talking about when you get the Cobra emblem on.

A definite must....that small bit of paint makes a big difference!

p.s. E-Bay for the emblem.........

Users who are viewing this thread