Cobra is good to go now...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Found out what that rattle I heard was that was only there for a bit... lol. It was my passenger side Cat! the damn thing fell apart and was rattling around in there at idle. This was also the cause of my loss of power, and the jet boat sound the exhaust started to make. I've got straight pipe cats now... :thumbsup: Big thanks to HPP and Jeremy for knowing what it was before I got there...

Car revvs out past 6600 on the dyno now, when it was done at 6,1-6,200. It feels like the car got cams! But its hot and power is down about 18 from where it was in March, but it still feels faster. :poke: Just thought I'd share... who wants some? :burnout:

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
Found out what that rattle I heard was that was only there for a bit... lol. It was my passenger side Cat! the damn thing fell apart and was rattling around in there at idle. This was also the cause of my loss of power, and the jet boat sound the exhaust started to make. I've got straight pipe cats now... :thumbsup: Big thanks to HPP and Jeremy for knowing what it was before I got there...

Car revvs out past 6600 on the dyno now, when it was done at 6,1-6,200. It feels like the car got cams! But its hot and power is down about 18 from where it was in March, but it still feels faster. :poke: Just thought I'd share... who wants some? :burnout:

I need some tires and then I would be glad to remind you what the rear end of a FOX looks like again. :-D

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
I need some tires and then I would be glad to remind you what the rear end of a FOX looks like again. :-D

Yea... OK !!! The only way we can see your tail lights would be if you were racing us in reverse... :poke: :lol: Don't make me put a hurting on you !

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
Yea... OK !!! The only way we can see your tail lights would be if you were racing us in reverse... :poke: :lol: Don't make me put a hurting on you !

I'm gonna tell your wife you keep sneaking her car out of the garage every Friday night. :nono: :loser:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
I'm gonna tell your wife you keep sneaking her car out of the garage every Friday night. :nono: :loser:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh... She reads this forum you know !!! :kaboom:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Take him from a roll JKD, if you kept up with xtremejc you should walk a pullied car.

Kept up ! Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... It was more like throwing a boat anchor and dissapearing into oblivion !!! And that was at only 15 psi with no spray... :burnout: I can hear it now; I missed a gear and the car is not "tuned"... :bash:

JKD better strap on that JATO rocket he's got hiding at home next time or it will be very ugly for that sweet looking 93 Cobra... :poke:

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
I just giggle at Eaton powered Terminators. :-D
??? dude I know your combo, there is no ****ing way that thing makes over 500 RW... :whine:

We can run whenever, I don't mind losing to a Fox. This is my daily, if we want to run race cars, I'm ready there too... I'll run from a stop or any roll, I don't care, (in either car).

If you really have GT40s still, I am 100% not worried in my Cobra. :poke: Better hurry up though, cause once the subs get on in a few weeks, I'll be out on E/Ts with a two step, so dead stop will be fun... :lol1:

Last edited:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:
??? dude I know your combo, there is no ****ing way that thing makes over 500 RW... :whine:

We can run whenever, I don't mind losing to a Fox. This is my daily, if we want to run race cars, I'm ready there too... I'll run from a stop or any roll, I don't care, (in either car).

If you really have GT40s still, I am 100% not worried in my Cobra. :poke: Better hurry up though, cause once the subs get on in a few weeks, I'll be out on E/Ts with a two step, so dead stop will be fun... :lol1:

Say bye bye half shafts

Users who are viewing this thread